Online Disaster

(sorry if I repeat videos.)

Yeosang is an online gamer. He plays with seven males that also live in seoul. However, Yeosangs drunk ass decided to flirt with one.

"so dudes and dudetts shall we destroy the enemy" one of his firmed spoke through the mix and Yeosang rolled his eyes.

"i dont think you noticed but we all have dicks" Yeosang replied getting large rounds of laughter from everyone.

He grinned himself as he sniped the enemy. He was playing right now because tonight he was going to a party and as usual he'll end up stonefaced and unknowing of what he does so he doesn't want to chance it.

After another two hours of playing Yeosang said his goodbyes and went to the party his friends were still playing the game so when he returned he clicked on to the computer drunk off his ass and message the person.

Applebreaker

Yawr so haet
Phease take Meg
I'll sppligt myw lhegs ft u
I heed yjec cjcl inx myf ags

(your so hot
Please take me
I'll split my legs for you
I need your cock in my ass)

Woah woah are you drunk?!

Noooo jmx nut
I'm getuibg hltg nqf bltherd
Pleas e tuok me
I whanvt to rudg youw huwe coco
I wavt tk chuck oh yjr meath and gk gt hejl

(nooo I'm not
I'm getting hot and bothered
Please touch me
I want to ride your huge cock
I want to choke on your meat and go to hell)

You're clearly drunk Yeosang!

Dugt you hove mea anhmore
I thouyt you lheve me were yru lingh yo me

(don't you love me anymore
I thought you lived me
Were you lying to me)

Shit of course I love you Yeosang but we were never dating, I was lying to you.!!!

Rwealry?

Yes really baby now go to sleep and take some Tylenol in the morning.

Okay hyggt
(OK hubby)

Time skip...

Yeosang woke up the next morning with a killer headache. He took some meds and washed himself before going onto his computer. He went straight into the game and greeted his friends.

'Jongho is being to quiet' he messaged the chat since he didn't want to use the mics with a hangover.
'did something happen?' he asked and the chat started.

'you might want to check your messages you said some really awkward things last night' hongjoong had replied he sighed and did as he said and his face grew horrified once he decufered the gibberish.

*no no no this can't be happening what did i do. I've probably ruined our friendship? I need to move to Jamaica to get away! * Yeosang thought panicked he quickly shut down his computer and paced around his room.

He wanted to avoid any unwanted issues so he opted to not play the game for a while he didn't have any of their phone numbers anyways except wooyoungs his childhood friend.

He chewed his nail in his urry of emotions and didn't stop until it started bleeding. He took care of his thumb and rushed to sit on his bed. He was going to scroll through twitter and distract himself to forget the horror. He stayed there until he passed out.