Underestimation

Yeosang is an unpresented wolf leading the members to believe he's human and so do not include him in the packs business outside of their idol lives.

Pairings and roles
Luna- Park Seonghwa, omega
Pack alpha- kim hongjoong, alpha
Protector- choi jongho, alpha, choi san, alpha
Pack members - jung Wooyoung, omega, song mingi, beta, jeong yunho, beta.

Betas can get pregnant and impregnate, usually they are killed off or sold when presented luckily they had amazing parents. Betas usually cannot get a job.

Seongjoong, Woosan, yungi, eventually jongsang.

Today was a day off for the members of ateez. Yeosang was all alone in his shared room while everyone else was having pack game day which usually occurs whenever they have free days, Yeosang would rarely be invited but on the off chance he was he felt awkward because he would rarely get a chance to talk and would only play his turn.

He wasn't stupid he knew about the second genders and knew he was meant to be one himself but his scent hadn't changed and he was now 21 well past the age of presenting. He felt ashamed of himself for not presenting nor being in a pack as those are the two main purposes of a wolves instincts.

His parents were ecstatic when he got into kq thinking he'd be apart of a pack but he wasn't and he feels like he's faile them. Having not presented can cause issues for himself and for those around him.

He was desperate to find out his second gender, too much so he doesn't care about what he is but his hopes are running thin as the years go by. It's a rare case when a wolf doesn't present and can be narrowed down to the affects of trauma but Yeosang wasn't traumatised over anything so he nor his parents understand what's going on with his body. Apparently there's only been one other case like his and it was a women. She became sought after by many die to her high rise in fertility. She could get pregnant just by precome but Yeosang thought since he was a guy it wouldn't be the same. Unfortunately the women had died after three months due to her body trying to contain the atrocias amount of fertility and eggs and she was literally eaten from the inside out.

Yeosang thought it was fake because he didn't understand how its possible but his fear rose the longer he didn't present and he truly hoped he didn't face the same fate as that women.

He sat in his room staring at the walls having spent the past few hours scrolling through YouTube and finding nothing to cure his boredom. The members were always kind to him so he wasn't afraid to get up and ask to join he just as said before felt awkward and like he didn't belong with them because he was unpresented. They didn't put any restrictive rules on him when they were spending time together nor did they control him. He'd usually just sit and watch them acting invisible when it was pack game day/night.

Speaking of sitting, the position he was in was making him hungry and so he decided if he couldn't cure his boredom in his room he'd go grab something small to eat as seonghwa nor wooyoung are available to cook for him.

The members did treat him well and he never felt threatened around the alphas whenever he comes in contact with the omegas as they believed he wasn't a threat. Which worked in his favour, he's allowed to cuddle and hug with his longtime friend.

He got up and headed out his room and approached the kitchen, light on his feet.
He passed the living room with the members and entered the kitchen busying about trying to find something to eat that wouldn't need to be cooked. Unfortunately, there was no snacks and only a note saying all snacks were stored away to stop people eating them all in one go. He huffed and closed the cupboard doors heading into the fridge and not seeing anything other than, other members food and drinks and some stuff that seonghwa has kept for all the members despite not having enough time reguallry to cook.