Ice King

(I'm aware yuzuru hanyu is Japanese but there wasn't many options for what I wanted to portray so I'm sorry if this triggers anyone)

Yeosang is a famous ice skater simply for his looks, in an abusive relationship as well makes his self esteem and performance drop.

"Next on the ice we have Kang Yeosang, he went viral for his extreme good looks as of yet he has shown no exemplary skills or performances on the ice. His nickname is ice King. Can you believe it Fred, this singular person who has above average looks has a high fanbase, I'm not impressed but we gotta start somewhere right? " the commenter gossiped and Yeosang squeezed his fists and bit his lip. It's not like he has a choice to have low performance he just can't handle the pressure that's being forced upon him.

" you better get a good score or your pretty little body will be black and blue when you get home. Oh and Yeosang honey make sure not to hurt that pretty face of yours it's your only charming point" his boyfriend said in his ear as he back hugged him.

Yeosang tensed and nodded before sighing under his breath and heading to the ice he removed his jacket and revealed his outfit.

He skated onto the ice and started his routine. He didn't give much facial expression because he was more worried about the pressure.

Once he's finished he bows to the crowd and leaves the ice. They weren't that impressed (pretend). He could definitely tell people were berating him for using chopin saying he was disgracing it.

He shakes his head and looks up at the kiss or cry booth and sits down ready for his score.

He stared at his score with a dull facial expression but inside he was happy. The competition continued until it was tome to go home.

He got changed and headed to the parking lot hoping his boyfriend was there as usual he wasn't so Yeosang took out his phone and checked the time.

02:30 am

It was late because the performances got stalled a lot so they went on longer than they should. Yeosang sighed and put his phone in his hoodie and grabbed his mask from the hood pocket. Placing it on he walked to his hotel.

Luckily, it was nearby so it didn't take long. Once he arrived he saw his boyfriend passed out on the couch surrounded by crisp packets.

He rolled his eyes and sighed heading into his room deciding not to eat dinner. He passed out as soon as his head hit the pillow.

When he woke up it was to a harsh shove. He ended up sprawled on the cold floor. He looked to the bed and saw his boyfriend. Sighing he got up and headed to the kitchen to get a small snack he didn't feel hungry at the moment.

After eating the snack he checked the time and saw it was pretty late in the day around 2pm. He shrugged before going to the living room and switching on the news. The recordings should be released now so he can see a play bavk on his.

"Kang Yeosang, young aspiring skater is presumed to be in an abusive relationship, his boyfriend whose name we shall not expose was overheard threatening the poor 20 year old just before Yeosang took to the ice. From our sources all seven of them seem to each coincide with one another making this subject an undergoing matter. Today at four pm we shall see Yeosang here to practice there we should be able to question him hoping he complies.

If this is true this could be the reason his performances are lack luster. He probably fears every second of his performance and such amount of pressure can affect productivity. Until then the performances have been released online. They are ready to be watched and loved. "  the commenter said before the performances started.