Villainry

This chapter will need to be jongho centric I hope you dont mind the change, it just wouldn't work otherwise. (read: I have no idea how to do this as a Yeosang centric)

Trigger warning : rape

Kangley quinn:

(creds to owner I just added a filter)

Gender: male

Occupation: former psychiatrist
Reason: fell in love with his patient the joker.

Age: unknown

Location: unknown

Playground: South Korea

Felonys:
murder
Theft
Hostages
Hiding joker when given a second chance
Prostitution

Familial relationships: Foster mother (male) Foster father (male) both dead in a plane crash.

Reward: ten million and a promotion

Kang Yeosang is his real name, very stubborn and smart, sly and slippery, persuer needs to be fit, strong and strong willed.

Kang Yeosang may gain more ground if not caught quickly.

Time span: two months

The folder in jonghos hand was a lot smaller than the average villain. Not much info was given either. He could say one thing though, this villain was absolutely gorgeous.

Jongho was an undercover cop, he has been doing this work since he was a teenager courtesy of his mother whose the police chief. He has faced more dangerous people than this kangley quinn so it came to a surprise when he got this file sent to him. He didn't know what his mother was playing at but he had no choice but to take the case.

With this case he wouldn't need much artillery since kangley quinn is merely human, a few rounds of ammo and his undercover uniform would do and maybe a melee weapon.

So he started his process, first researching the villains crimes, then following their paths before locating them and attacking. It was a basic but boring routine however it was mandatory if he wanted to succeed.

So he got to work.

He typed in kangley quinns name and barely anything came up and if it did it was all about the joker. This confused jongho, why was there no info on quinn. Surely he must have done something and gained credit for it.

If this was going to be that hard he needed to crack the codes. He started running basic coding through his computer and after about six hours of coding he finally got everything on quinn.

There was only small clippings from newspaper, a few short audio clips and videos from hostages and security.
There still wasn't much there but if he wanted to finish this he needed to stay calm and not get frustrated. He knows he's going to have to change his routine for this case. Since there's nothing of interest for him he's gonna have to go manual. He needs to find quinn and tag him in order to follow him and find out, he went searching a little longer and found something that peaked his interest. It was an anonymous post that had many comments.