Help Comes In Blood (M)

Warning : incest, consensual underage sexual intercourse. (this is by no means to normalise this situation, this is simply fiction and should not be done in real life, this is for entertainment purposes only if anyone has an issue with this then please skip this update. I mean I don't have an issue with incest as long as they don't have a child to stop the suffering on both sides)

Yeosang was an omega, a beautiful one as well. He presented early at the meager age of 10 and had his first heat at age 11. He slept through the heat so he was still pure. He couldn't have suppressants since their for wolves who present on time or late so he had an issue.

It was a Saturday morning when Yeosang went into an unexpected heat it being triggered by his father's rut. His father was young around late twenties since Yeosangs mom got pregnant before dying from birth.

His father's name was Park seonghwa. Yeosang was having these emotions about him. It was no secret his father ooosed dominance and was exceptionally good looking. It could just be his omega genes but he had this sudden urge to be full. His father just went about the day mid rut and it wasn't helping Yeosang. He was holed up in his room fingerings himself and had to regularly spray his room with a huge amount of perfume so his father doesn't know. He didn't know fully what to do since he was still just a child but he tried anything that felt good.

His father was busy cooking dinner so he was occupied with music and humming. Yeosang allowed himself to be loud and quickly managed to finish. He wasn't sure how he was going to hide his arousal at dinner. He washed up and headed downstairs. He adjusted awkwardly as his father turned to face him.

"Yeosang dinners done." seonghwa said and Yeosang nodded before taking a seat. He was silent as he dug in making seonghwa raise an eyebrow but didn't say anything.

Yeosang didn't know what it was but his father seemed to glow in the low sunlight. He caught himself staring at the sweat glistening down his biceps. It sparked his arousal and his father must have noticed because he looked up and sniffed the air.

"shit, Yeosang your in heat." he said and Yeosang shifted before nodding.
"why didn't you tell me?" seonghwa asked and Yeosang blushed.

"I was busy" he mumbled making seonghwa sigh and nod.

"well I can help you if you want but it's kinda looked down upon since its no longer tradition" seonghwa said with a small neck rub. Yeosang blushed profusely and his arousal peaked once again. Seonghwa took that as a yes and finished dinner. After they finished they headed to seonghwas room. Once inside seonghwa motioned him to lie on the bed and he did. It was awkward but they pushed it away and got started. Seonghwa pulled off Yeosangs clothes and glanced at the slick seeping out of his son. He licked his lips and his eyes flashed alpha red. Yeosangs eyes turned blue from his status and they were overrun by desire all common sense was abandoned after they made a safe word.

Seonghwa kissed his sons lips before moving down his body leaving soft hickeys along his torso in a trail. He skipped passed his dick and headed to his plump ass, licking up the slick that came out of his son. As the slick limited he tongued at Yeosangs entrance making Yeosangs toes curl and a strained whine came out of his mouth.

Seonghwa pushed his tongue tip into Yeosangs entrance and massaged the walls. He kept going deeper until his nose was resting on yeosangs pubic hair. He pulled yeosangs legs wider trying to get deeper into his son. His breath became raspy as his clothed cock rubbed against the seams of his jeans.

Yeosang whined for more attention but was denied as seonghwa slowly pulled his own clothes off. Yeosang opened his eyes and looked over his father ready for anything however his eyes widened and he panicked a bit when he saw the size of his girth.