Dissatisfaction (M)

Requested by @TOAOMINYOONGI

It has been eight years of Yeosang and jongho dating, they were highschool sweat hearts and yeosnag was known to be very emotional. Soon enough after all this time his worst nightmare came true.

It started out as simple refusals on sex, then it became more worrisome as jongho started working a lot more, Yeosang thought his dream had been shattered. He knew jongho worked part time as a gym trainer which is only short hours, however, as jongho would work longer than usual Yeosang started worrying, the first thing he thought of was that jongho was cheating on him, his heart stopped despite him knowing jongho for such a long time. He got so worked up he checked jonghos socials and texts while in the other was in the shower, he soon learned that wasn't the case however that didn't stop his mind coming up with other scenarios.

"does he not love me anymore?" he muttered to himself while jongho was at work. He was close to tears at the thought and didn't want to believe it but as jongho continued to pull away from Yeosang or not initiate contact, Yeosang started to believe it and to stop himself from getting hurt more he starts to distance himself. It was first ignoring jonghos prescense minimally before he would go out and return home once jongho was asleep.

He continued to distance himself as the days go by. It was a relief to him when he got a small job as a storeroom stocker at the store a few houses away from where they live. It allowed him to be away from home and away from the memories there, even if it was only for a few hours. If he's not working Yeosang is occupying the kitchen, it was his special place that jongho rarely entered unless for a quickie in the morning before work and even that was rare.

Time passed and jongho grew aware of Yeosangs behaviours, he was surprised he hadn't noticed sooner, it was blatantly obvious and that somewhat irritated him. After a week of being aware of this behaviour he grew the need to tell Yeosang. So he did.

"Yeosang, can I talk to you?" jongho asked as he pulled Yeosang away from the door.
"I really need to get to work" Yeosang bluntly replied. Jongho clicked his tongue and glared at him.
"what the hell is wrong with you?" jongho said as he gripped Yeosangs arm tighter.
"what do you mean? Nothings wrong" Yeosang dryly stated, this was the final push for jongho.
"that's what's wrong!!" jongho suddenly yelled.
"what!?" Yeosang snapped witha glare.

"your acting like I killed your dog! Walking around like someone smashed your favourite drone! AND don't get me started on how your treating me like I'm beneath you!" jongho seethe, unfortunately his anger did not swallow well with Yeosang whose eye was now twitching and looking throw his bangs.

" I've been treating you bad!? How about all the times you've walked away from my love! From my prescense! You came stomping up to me all mad and as if Im in the wrong! You should look at yourself first before you accuse me!" Yeosang returned just as angry and threatening as jongho.

Jongho gasped and glared." me!? I've been working to pay the bills and give you everything you want! " jongho shouted, Yeosang scoffed.

" yeah right! You always come home really late and completely ignore me! I'm sick of being pushed away! Your job only requires you to work six hours a day! What do you do for the rest of the time your gone!? "Yeosang confessed and jongho looked shocked.

" you think I'm cheating on you?! " jongho concluded with a disgusted look.
" I never said that! "Yeosang said bursting into tears, jongho just rolled his eyes.
" you implied it!"jongho mocked and Yeosang collapsed to the floor.

" I don't know what to believe anymore, I feel unwanted and unloved" Yeosang sobbed making jonghos haw drop in shock.

"I I'm sorry you feel that way" jongho whispered and collapsed infront of yeosnag as he took the smaller crying male into his arms, he wanted to comfort his lover but he didn't feel he has the right to after making Yeosang feel this way.
"what can I do for you to make you feel better?" jongho asked the crying male.