Hidden Truths

Angel yeosang! (no accuracy of the angels and God. Please take everything as a different thing however names will be the same or genderbent.)

Yeosang is a guardian angel for jongho but after spending time as an idol and being around he falls into the forbidden love.

4 years ago

Yeosang was approaching the gates of his masters castle hidden deep in the clouds. They would lead him into the other world where he can report to his master for his next job.

The golden sparkling gates towered over him about ten times. They were large and intimidating decorated with encrusted jewels and blessings making it glow brightly. He sighed as he reached the billowing wealth. He had to wait here to be tested before entering. As he waited he realised it had been over sixty years since he last came here so being called here must mean his master has a really important job for him.

As he was lost in his thoughts archangel gabriella snapped her fingers and sighed when yeosang didn't snap out of it.
"kid wake up, the Lord is expecting you if you don't hurry up hell give the job to someone less experienced and laugh when they mess up." gabriella said which snapped yeosang out of his trance because if you don't accept a job your rank drops until you are revoked of all ability of taking jobs and become fodder for torture although the Lord does not know of the last part. It's absolutely humiliating to lose a job.

Yeosang glared at her and sighed. He flashed his card and she let him in and he started his ascent to the large wooden doors. Once he got there he opened the large doors and approached the throne room. It wasn't a long walk as it was the only room in this overly obnoxious mansion as angels don't need to do anything as humans would.

Immediately after taking a few steps yeosang was in the throne room. There was a mariad of guards and nobles enjoying a lavish lunch. Yeosang sighed and stepped into the room further standing in front of the lord his massive stomach leaking from his shirt. Yeosang winced as the Lord cackled throwing his bushy head back. Years of isolation finally got to him he guesses.

"yeosang, son nice of you to arrive on time. Your next job is in seoul South korea, a young boy needs his dreams met. Also you will have a partner" the Lord said and at that second the clack of shoes against the marbled flooring came to a stop besides yeosang. He looked over and smiled.

"Lucifers son will be with you as he has a humans desires to satisfy. I expect you both to get along well, Yeosang this is your chance to be forgiven of your sin, however nothing about you will change. San you will get time away from hell and embrace yourself, your wings will only be visible to your targets so feel free to relax yourself every now and then we don't need a repeat of galadriel. "the Lord said and the two nodded.

" good "the Lord said and waved his hand making the two dissappear and reappear on earth outside a comapny building.

They looked at each other and nodded before walking in the building and applying for the auditions.

Present:

It's been four years since that day and Yeosang has made a lot of progress. San managed to get a head start because his target practically threw himself at San, the two become amazing friends and started dating. A mere warning from the Lord kept San on his toes however as if he reveals his identity he will be banished for good.

However, things didn't not go to plan.

Here yeosang was in the bathroom, wings out and eyes wide. His wings were a dark grey, he was falling into sin. They had been a dusty grey before all this due to him having to kill a human to protect his target however they had gone darker and he was mortified.