Omega

Yeosang hides that he is an omega from his band members causing them to be awful towards him until they find out he's an omega through a heat. After his heat is over  the band treat him nicely, Yeosang easily forgives them.

Yeosang was a member of one of the most popular rookie groups in Korea. In their society many people are part of another class called the omegaverse.

It's where people have the instincts and properties of an alpha/beta or omega depending on what animal they are linked to.

Yeosang just so happens to be an omega but hides it and pretends to be a beta. He uses suppressants for his smell and heat.

He joined the group because he loved dancing and singing and knew he had a better chance of finding his mate since omegas sense them before they see them. However, he has not sensed them yet.

He usually followed a routine to comfort himself when it's outside of his idol duties. His routine changed every day and only repeated when another week starts.

And today was Thursday, however they were to be out until 2am meaning he had a form of discomfort as he could not follow his routine.

They were practicing for the last time for their next comback and later on they will be going to an interview, a Photoshoot, a meal with cameras and before they head home they have to shop on vlive for groceries showing atiny their normal lives.

Yeosang and seonghwa were in charge of picking the groceries they needed while everyone else got junk food and made them two pay for it. Yeosang'll be honest they never really treat him right because he's a 'beta' and useless to the population but he pulled through knowing they did not know about his real second gender.

They wouldn't physically harm him or abuse him in any way they just made him do all the chores and all the dirty work. He didn't mind since he was an omega and they were expected to act that way and he believed that stereotype so he enjoyed the punishment rather than hate it.

He smiled as he started shopping a giggly feeling in his stomach as he looked over the many meats and spices. Seonghwa was by his side grinning and picking out only the best. The omegas never really harmed Yeosang they just ignored him but he didn't care, what he did care about was the alphas and jongho being mad at him.

Oh yeah jongho has not presented yet so he doesn't have the instincts yet. His birthday was a week away and they had plenty of time to prepare a ceremony that every omegaverse member goes through.

It consists of a small circle of alphas omegas and betas, usually the unpresented family and friends. In jonghos case it would be the members of ateez and the staff that are betas.

When they circle him jonghos body will do one of three things.
When presenting as an alpha, his eyes get a red shine.
When presenting as a beta, nothing will change or happen.
When presenting as an omega he would go through his first heat that was nothing compared to the official fertilise heat.

Fertilise heat affects the body and mind in a positive way making them needy and horny for a week to a month depending on the age and stature of the omega

A presenting heat would be discomfort in the nether regions causing the body to sweat and release pheromones that are not hormonal, simply they become flushed and everyone no matter the rank can smell the heat.

And a heat that is once a year which has been deemed the dangerous heat occurs as said once a year, this heat is ually fatal fir an omega who mates during it, they will get pregnant during this time as a normal heat however they will die once the pups are born, so a main rule is to not mate at all during this heat to spare the lives of the omega. If an omega dies from this heat the omegas mate also dies with them from heartache and pain till they commit.