Curses Pt 2

"who are you?"

That question sent everyone into a flurry of panic. He hadn't been hurt in the head so how could he forget his family.

The doctors, confused. Stepped into the room and immediately set in to do some tests. They kicked out the others and made them wait as they rushed Yeosang into the ER. An hour or two passed when the doctors returned with frustrated faces.

"nothing was wrong except a little swelling our best bet is he shut of his memory due to the trauma. He van leave in two days I'm sorry we couldn't help further. Give him this medicine for the swelling it should go down after a month just make sure he doesn't bump his head hard." the doctor said and the seven friends nodded.

" thank you" seonghwa spoke and the doctor nodded before walking away. They returned to Yeosangs room and saw him asleep.

They were stressed and frustrated so they left to calm themselves down.

Three weeks later.

It's been almost three weeks since Yeosang got out of the hospital the only thing he remembers is the action of walking to the abandoned hospital and that's where they explained the wounds on his body.

He was shocked to find out but understood that something bad had happened.

Yeosang was hgealing well despite his lack of memory he warmed up to the seven men almost instantly and he felt safe with them by his side.

He was trying hard to remember but everytime he did his head and stomach hurt. He knew he had forcefully forgotten everything due to this but couldn't fully understand why.

So he left it alone hoping he'd remember eventually.

A couple months went by and nothing he couldn't remember a single piece his friends lost all hope. They're friend and family was suffering and they couldn't help at all. They stopped visiting and distanced themselves it hurt them too much to know Yeosang would never remember them how they used to be.

So Yeosang was alone. Confused, cold and a little hurt that they abandoned him. He'd go to sleep begging the gods to give him his memories back. It didn't happen until one night.

There was a large storm and the bangs thuds the storm made on the window and on the street gave yeonagva sense of nostalgia. At first he'd see random plates dancing on the floor after being knocked over. Then there would be strange figures and distorted images of hallways.

Each night and each dream became clearer. These where his memories. The distorted faces and muffled conversations where from before the incident and he realised he could remember everything except the incident so he rushed to his friends. He burst in seonghwas House where they were all staying and grinned.

"I remember" was all he simy said the boys cheered and cried in relief.

"how much?" mingi asked and yeosnaag smiled again
"everything but the incident the only thing I remember of that is falling to the ground." Yeosang examined and the boys nodded.

"well that doesn't matter, what does is that you finally remember us, we thought you'd be gone from us forever." hongjoong said and Yeosang launched him in a hug initiating a dog pile.

For the rest of the day they played together, laughed, watched movies, ate food and attacked each other with Sloppy kisses and cliche pick up lines that only made them laugh harder. They were having so much fun.

They crashed in the living room and Yeosang felt complete.
He closed his eyes and opened them in the morning or that's what he thought.

There he was staring into the soulless eyes of the man in the cloak, there he was pinned to the metal surgical bed. And there his friends were all dead.
He felt the sting as more of his organs were cut.

He cried. He cried harder than ever the sobs muffled oy slightly by the gag in his mouth and the cloth being placed over his eyes as it was tied blocking his vision.

A deep chuckle was heard as Yeosang passed out.

"why?" is all he muttered before promptly passing out.

All that was a dream, a memory made up from the situation. He curled up in a ball in his sleep as the cold air brushed over his open stomach. He welcomed it.
At this moment he wanted to die.

There was no camera recording his end. There were no fans trying to save him. Just him and the corpses of his best friends and family. Just him and the cold walls of this cube. Just him with this killer. His legs although broken managed to move slightly, him being numb to the pain.

'is this really it?' he whispered.

"why did this happen to us?" he spoke aloud, it muffled by the gag.

He realised he could see so he surveyed the room. He's not going to be able to escape and save himself because he was cut open wide enough that his organs would fall out even if he just sat up a little bit.

He stated down at his stomach. There being no skin or muscle underneath his rib cage. He could clearly see each and every one of his organs. All cut and bloodied and still bleeding. He felt his mouth dry up the lack of water from sitting here catching up. He blinked his eyes as they suddenly felt heavy.

He fluttered them open as the fell.

Is this the end? He thought to himself.

He let his eyes close and a smile crawl onto his face.
If it is, I'm glad, I can be with my friends. I don't know how long it has been having no way to tell. Thank you. He thought  before finally relaxing.

He was accepting death.
He let out his last breath and turned blue.

Yeosang shot up out of breath with heavy breathing.
"what the hell just happened?" he said to himself turning to face the wall. He came face to face with jongho.

"what?" he whisper yelled before moving away and getting out of bed. He could hear the storm raging outside.

Which was real? Yeosang thought as he stated off into the night watching the rain platter over the plants and unfortunate drunkards heading home. Stray cats meowing as they huddled under multiple places for shelter.

Is this also a dream? He spoke his thoughts aloud before turning to face jongho.

If it is, then am I truly real or am I just on this reoccurring cycle of change.