Agility

"Sector 53 is being robbed, get your assets down there now"

"Commander eyes on a suspect, he has dual coloured hairs, he's holding a gun"

"Watch him"

A deep throated chuckle resonated in a small area of the casino. The dim light revealed a man wearing a mask half black and half white with a smile and a frown. His outfit consisted of black and red leather with a checkered shirt, his hair is black and silky and his body muscular but lean.

He watched the cops approach the kid, who was holding a real looking BB gun. The kid started arguing with them but they just pushed him to the ground and restrained him. He took this as his cue to move on entering the vault room of the casino.

He got his duffel bags and started filling it up with money, his hunting rifle on his back, the suppressor rubbing his legs. He chuckled as he finally got all the money and gold bars before moving into the vents. There was no point in him announcing himself to the entire police force. After he got into the vents he got through the maze and approached the main casino room, the vents didn't go past it due to the very high ceilings.

He Jump's onto the lights and started running across them jumping over the gaps. Startled yells and calls made him grin beneath his mask.

"Two face!" He rolled his eyes at the name but since he didn't give a name they just made one for him. He sighed as the police started shooting, they wouldn't be able to reach hin up here but he needed to be careful of getting to his van were his coworker is.

He jumped across a few more lights before reaching a corner, he threw himself around it and leaped out the window into the dumpster and ran towards his coworker who had started the car. He kept his speed and threw the bags into the back before jumping into the van. His coworker pressed the gas pedal and they were flying out into the street at a high speed.

"Two face we need to get through these police" his coworker said and two face nodded mask still on his face and drew out his hunting rifle, it wasn't practical but he loved the model so he experimented with it and got really good at it. He started shooting the cops' wheels not wanting to deal with the guilt of killing someone.

He continued to shoot seeing the cops swerve as their tyres popped. His coworker cheered and sped up, soon enough they were in the clear.
They started their way to the meeting point.

They arrived within minutes and unloaded the van handing their boss their finds. The boss snickered and paid them a hefty amount for the heist before dismissing them.

Two face walked out the door and into the alleyways grabbing his car and driving off to a safe enough distance before taking off his mask and placing it on the seat besides him on the passenger seat.

He took a deep breath and ruffled his hair before sighing. He started the car in the direction to his home and looked at the time on his dashboard.

22:59 pm (almost 11pm)

He grunted and sped up, reaching his home moments later. He stopped the car and jumped out rushing into his home greeting his mother figure, seonghwa and heading to his room to shower and get to sleep.

Time skip

The next morning his alarm went off and he groaned reaching for his alarm and turning it off, once it was off he shuffled in bed to get up and get ready for college.

He pulled on some random clothes and grabbed his bag, he was knackered but splashed himself with some water before brushing his teeth and exiting the room, he once again greeted seonghwa and grabbed some toast before hopping into his car and starting the engine. He placed his bag on the passenger seat and cursed when he saw he hasn't put his mask away, he hastily grabbed it and shoved it into his dashboard and closed it.