Play Time (M)

Yeosang is a cross dresser and incorporates that into his sexual desires.

So here he is writhing on his bed in a two piece. With a dildo up his ass.

He hated doing this himself but his sex drive was through the roof and needed pleasure on the daily for at least four hours a day

He hated doing this himself but his sex drive was through the roof and needed pleasure on the daily for at least four hours a day. He couldn't force someone into that so he does this instead.

He lowered his hand down to his panties and rubbed at his dick straining in the fabric. He didn't want to finish early because he would need to do this a few more times before he's satisfied for the day so he tortures his body by prolonging the inevitable.

His hips quivered as he raised onto his ass and sat down pushing the dildo in deeper. His moan was chocked at the pressure building inside of his body. He paused for a sec to take a deep breath before at a frustratingly slow pace he raised his hips letting the didlo slide out a little before slamming back on it. His legs moved with every pulse of pleasure trying to lock the urge to release deep within his mind.

He continued to do this before he was almost releasing and stopped abruptly.
He whined deeply and moved his thighs to give friction to his cock.

He raised from the bed and collapsed on the floor. He traded the didlo for a vibrator and turning it on its lowest setting.

He looked at the time and saw he almost had to leave for work. So he whined again. Actually his boss doesn't give a shit if Yeosang brings his sexual endeavours into the building. All the staff love to hear him whining and moaning but today he wasn't going to work, from what the time said he had half an hour to finish and ten to clean up before he had to leave.

So he raised the level on the vibrator and moaned high pitched tones. His cock was furiously red but he enjoyed every second of the torture.

His cock throbbed as the cloth of the panties rubbed against it with each of Yeosangs thrusts. He once again stopped abruptly when he was close before playing with his nipples. The overstimulation was envigorating to him and he began to get closer by just the thought of it.

He tweaked one of his nipples and rubbed his dick before finally allowing himself to come. His orgasm was eccentric and all breath was pushed out of him.

He kept the vibrator going for a few more seconds before turning it off. He knew he acted much like a rabbit but he didn't care it was what made him happy.

He removed the vibrator before slowly getting to his knees and taking his undergarments off. He watched his cum slip down his leg and fantasised about it being someone else but he had to get to work so he limped to the bathroom and jumped in the shower.

He cleaned himself off and made sure not to stimulate himself further when doing his groin.
After finishing up in the bathroom he brushed his teeth and got dressed in his work clothes which was just like any other business man.

So Yeosang headed out the door and rushed to work. Once he arrived he was greeted by the staff and he went to his section. There was seven other men there who knew all about Yeosangs desires so they constantly teased him about it but he'd be honest he has caught the seven in some questioning scenarios themselves so he knew it was light hearted.

"you have another session this morning yeobit" jongho said with a smirk. Ah yes his nickname. Yeobit was a combination of rabbit and the first part of his name. At first he hated it but soon came to accept that it was inevitable.

Everyone in his section calls him that because of his habits and desires but Yeosang usually rolls his eyes and scoff playfully.

"why of course jongho I can tell you banged a few whores last night as well" Yeosang spit back with happy spite. Jongho just grinned and scoffed before chuckling and turning to his work.

"you two never stop your little banters just fuck each other already" hongjoong said with an eye roll.

Yeosang blushed and rushed to his desk before clearing his throat and starting his work.

And after a long day he was back to his endeavours fantasising about jongho. Its not like he had a crush on the male, it's just Yeosang wanted to feel the youngers body because he looked tasty enough to eat.

He went for longer this time and went a few rounds before getting something to eat. He made a small portion of curry and watched TV until he felt hot and bothered again and the cycle reoccurred. His habit was never leaving and he never wanted it to.

After four days he finally got in bed with jongho. The younger male being overwhelmed by Yeosangs neediness.

Let's just say it was the best damn night the two ever had. After like seven rounds they fell on the bed knocked out.

(I'm evil sorry)