Doctor

Yeosang is a doctor, he has been one for a long time. However he is the youngest doctor.
What happens when he is overwhelmed with seven new patients with the exact same issue.

"Yeosang I need you in the ER" the boss said. Yeosang nodded before standing up from his seat and rushed to the ER.

Once he got there he found seven men in puddles of blood. He doesn't know how it happened and doesn't ask before instantly stopping at the most severe male and getting to work. He placed a oxygen mask over them with some sleeping gas involved and got to work after they passed out

He reset bones, covered them, he stitched up the organs that were needed, he cleaned the wounds before stitching them and wrapping them up. The problem was the group was bleeding to fast his hands got shaky as he finished the bandages and turned the sleeping gas off allowing the original oxygen to pump through.

He moved onto the next and did the same. This continued until he got to the last male. He was extremely attractive to Yeosang and he kinda blushed when he had to remove the shirt of the male. His midnight black hair and sharp features made Yeosang antsy but he needed to get the injuries done. Thankfully this make only had a few broken bones and bruises and nothing internal allowing Yeosang to sigh a breath of relief.

He reset the bones, covered them and stitched the male up. He was definitely a little taller than Yeosang and most likely older as well. After finishing attending to the male. They were double checked over before being moved to a ward.

After that Yeosang went for a break grabbing something to eat and taking a nap. Four hours later he was called into the ward with the seven males and had to interrogate them to find out what happened.

"so what happened to you all?" Yeosang asked with his honey sounding tone.

"we got in a car accident on our way to university." one said his red hair was dyed a darker red from the blood he had release from his head.

"OK can anyone explain specifically what happened?" Yeosang asked and they all nodded before looking to the beautiful male Yeosang had been attracted to.

"I was the last to pass out since I didn't have that many injuries. Basically as we were turning into the next lane from the lights a van came zooming into us hitting jonghos side of the car and making us topple over, by then everyone had been knocked out from the impact and I was trapped between the wheel and the dashboard as my seat belt snapped. I tried to get myself free but that cut off more of my air and I eventually passed out as well but before I did I saw the van drive off around the same speed as when they hit us. "the beauty stopped talking after finishing his explanation. Yeosang nodded with a smile and bowed before thanking them and exiting them.

" well keep them in for a month to keep an eye on the internal bleeding as the stitches may not be secure enough to block the blood as they move, they should be free to move about after their breaks heal, well get them some physio at a mild level before they are ready to be released. "Yeosang said to the three nurses applied to that room, they nodded and entered in checking their vitals and what not.

Yeosang needed to make some visits so he went to his other patients to check on them.

Three weeks later.

Yeosang entered the chaotic ward with the seven men with good news.
"in a week or two you'll be free to leave, all you broken bones are healed, you've been doing well in your physio and your stitches haven't caused any issues in four days your stitches will be checked and then we will see if they can be removed. Until then you are free to walk around the hospital, and I mean WAlK not run, jump or roll around stupidly.

The roof is now able to be accessed by you, just tell the guard my name and he should let you up. I adice you to not to stay out in the cold for longer than two hours. If you do it could cause your body to have unwanted side effects. If you're too cold your body won't heal and the stitches will freeze so wrap up warm. "Yeosang explained and everyone nodded. Yeosang headed out of the room oblivious to the gushing of the men.

" he's so cute and hot at the same time"one male said identified as choi san

"I just want to mess him up so bad." said another identified as jung Wooyoung as he moaned at the image he created in his head.

"we get it youre attracted to him but we all are and we don't need to hear you guys going at it every night thinking about our doctor." said a short male with a brown mullet on his head. The other four nodded along with the mullet male named Kim hongjoong.

" once we are released we can put our plan to woo him and make him ours for now play along and then we'll see where to go from there" said the midnight beauty named park seonghwa.

"he's right if we can in any way get his phone number or address we can start by getting to know him before making our move" the youngest but buffet male said named choi jongho.

The red head and his partner in crime were named song mingi and jeong Yunho they simply sat on their beds watching everyone while imagining having the doctor underneath them. Luckily they didn't get hot and bothered like wooyoung and San but they still wanted to be close to the male.

They shut up when the doors opened again as the nurses brought their lunch. They thanked them with sweet smiles making the nurses blush before digging in to their food. The nurses left with flirty smiles and Yeosang stepped in.

"after your lunch you guys have a physio therapy session before you can walk around. After that you can do whatever withing reason but you have to be back in your ward by eleven pm.

While you are out put this on your door so it's easy for you to find again rather than having to read every rooms names. Since this is your first time out of the ward please be mindful and stay quiet until you are away from the wards. "Yeosang spoke before handing then the name plate and leaving the room.

The nameplate says Ateez. They loved it.

Three weeks later.

The boys were released on schedule and the past two weeks they've been back at home they have been making visits to Yeosang constantly. Yeosang at first thought it was just a thank you but after about four times he grew suspicious. The group would compliment him, caress his hair, speak in a sultry tone and become really touchy. Not that Yeosang minded but when it got more touchy in more innapropraits places did he finally realise they liked him. This revelation caused him to blush. He did find them all attractive so he decided to take them out to drink on one of his days off, he gave them his number and address and regularly got visits from one or two and got regular messages and calls in a group chat they made. Most of it was seductive and really made Yeosang hot and bothered but finally they went out to drink and got wasted.

Next thing Yeosang knew was he was waking up with his dick in the ass of san and his ass pulsating pain. He looked around seeing everyone naked and covered in sweat, cum or still connected to another person like Yeosang is.

He thoroughly enjoyed wakin up like that so they continued this for weeks on end until the day finally came.

It was a normal day, just so happend to be Yeosang day off when they all went to a cafe for a date, now Yeosang didn't think it was a date because come on the guy is oblivious.

But when they were drinking coffee/tea or what else they ordered Yeosang was confessed too.

They all bluntly and seriously spoke that they lived him taking turns to tell him what they admired. Sure some were on the more sexual side but Yeosang didn't complain.

"I love you guys too" Yeosang said with a big grin. That elicited cheers of joy and accomplishment before everyone was being littered with kisses and touches. They all had a movie night date and became an untouchable group if lovers. Not even time could tear them apart.

I hope this was OK I was a bit weary since I never really wrote an ot8 relationship. But I had fun with this. But that's because I had it planned out already I'm still having major trouble making a book.