Secrets

Yeosang is female and decently sized in the breast department for an Asian female, however, to get her voice deep she used a bit of testosterone to aquire that, she wasn't ashamed, just never liked her voice in the first place. (not as deep as what it is in real life about as deep as ryujins from itzy)NOT A TRANSGENDER FIC THAT TYPE IS FURTHER.

She hid it from her members and fans until one sasaeng fan decided to destroy most of her life.

Yeosang was doing what any normal person was doing in her own home. She was bathing, she had just gotten back from a rigorous practice and was sore all over.

So she made a bath for herself. However she didn't realise there was a camera recording the entire thing so as she started to strip the camera focus on her crotch possibly the aim of the fan. So as she stripped her panties and stepped into the bath, the camera had full view of her ass and vagina, she dipped into the water and sighed in relief as the water eased over her sore muscles.

She laid there for about 20 minutes before washing her hair with shampoo and conditioner before moving onto body wash. As of now the camera was simply recording her bathing routine and made no noise. After washing everything off, Yeosang got out and before grabbing a towel let herself be aired out as she was stuffy inside those layers.

She studied herself in the mirror for a bit before sighing and heading to her room for her towel knowing no one would be in the room this early. So she grabbed her towel and dried off before changing. Her group thought she was a he who loved to crossdress so she got away with wearing girls clothes but the fans don't know that.

So the outfit she chose was an iconic one.

(Yejis with the fishnets, I'm sure that's her if not I apologise I've only stanned them since January, I believe yeji always has the twin ponytails honestly they suit her)

Yeosang got dressed only realising the top hugged her curves so placed on her binder her mother got her for this situation thankfully it was a small one and didn't cover up anything other than her breasts.

She headed downstairs meeting mingi and yunho who were on the couch sucking face and seonghwa baking cookies. She didn't see hongjoong anywhere so assumed he was in his studio and jongho was at the gym the girl having perfected jonghos schedule in a non creepy way, all she did was ask the male for his routine and wrote it down with the excuse of wanting to spend time with him and the whipped male agreed.

She memorised it all and usually there wasn't many changes. Anyway back to the group wooyoung and San were nowhere to be seen either.

Shaking her head Yeosang headed to the couch pushing the couple to the side and settling on watching girl groups perform on the airing show.
She admired the outfits memorising them so she can get something similar for her growing collection. What can she do she loves fashion as much as hongjoong.

After the show, seonghwa had finished his cookies and had placed them on a plate so Yeosang got up and tried to get some but got her hand smacked instead.