Fishnets

After the Halloween fan meet Yeosang got so attached to the fish nets he started wearing them with all his skinny jeans and finds interest in cross dressing.

(I'm sorry I am not dropping crossdressing Yeosang that is my life😤 and I am not fetishising that)

Ateez has just had their Halloween fan meeting and we're in their Dorm ready to head to bed.

Yeosang was getting undressed from his harley quinn cosplay when he realised he was wearing the fishnets.
He removed the pants and revealed his fishnets and stared into the mirror. He loved the way the tights looked on him. It made him blush and reluctantly removed them.

He placed them into the laundry basket and fell asleep.

When he woke up the next morning they had to go to an interview. So he got dressed, he stared at his fishnets with a pout he really wanted to wear them.

Sighing he headed downstairs for some breakfast. After breakfast they were in the car for the long drive.
Yeosang went on his phone and dulled the brightness all the way down before searching a website that has fishnets. He wanted more since his other ones were used.

He finally got onto a website and spam clicked the buy button for all kinds of fishnets.

He was gonna make his bank cry at this point. He continued searching the website and came across some really cute skirts.

(funny story I went out to buy skirts came back with four pairs of jeans. 😂 Haha my life is a mess)

He bit his lip. They were really cute and he was wondering how they would look on him.

(he would definitely suit skirts and other cute clothes but that could be just me)

(These are actually some of the ones I wanted to buy but sadly the place I went to didnt have these skirts and it was too hot and my entire body was sore)

He hovered over the buy button when when the car went over a speed bump jostling him around causing him to unconsciously click the buy button.

He panicked but couldn't decline the payment as the money had already been taken. He just sighed and continued looking.

He came across some cute tshiets that had skateboard quotes on until he got distracted by a drone.
He grinned and looked at the price. Seeing the price his smile instantly dropped this caught the attention of jongho who was sat besides the male the whole time. And yes he saw everything Yeosang bought. (😳)

He glanced at the screen seeing the drone and then looked at the price he realised that's why Yeosang was sad. He just smiled and chuckled.

Yeosang sighed through his nose and left the website. As dissappointed as he was he couldn't show it because as soon as he looked up they had arrived at the place for the interview. They were rushed in for hair and makeup and to memorise the script before starting the recording.

(just there to show which doesn't have to be watched if you already watched it)

After the interview, they got into the cars again heading to the studio. They dance for six hours before finally getting home.

Once they're home they eat and sleep.

One week later~

Today was the day Yeosangs deliveries were coming. But surisingly he got more boxes than what he ordered. They had his name on but he doesn't remember buying anything else.

He shook his head before heading to his room and seeing a note.
"hyung I bought you somethings because I saw you on your phone and I could hear your bank account crying so I wanted to do this for you" it said with a little heart next to jonghos name. Yeosang smed and opened the boxes getting his outfits before moving on to the others from jongho.

The first one he opened was a cute hoodie that was oversized. It was an adorable pastel purple.
The second box was some feminine shorts and he grinned as he didn't realise he could have got them. The final box was heavier than the others so he placed it gently onto his desk and got his knife before cutting it open. There was wrapping tissue paper in it so he removed that and placed it by the box before pulling out another box. His eyes widened in disbelief from what he was seeing it was the drone he was looking at, it cost around 120, 000 won (this is 120 dollars right I'm British and its cheaper here than in America but I know no one really focuses on our country. So I wasn't sure)

He opened the box and removed the drone before assembling the blades and putting batteries in the remote. He grabbed it with a grin and headed down stairs, he wanted to annoy seonghwa whose most Likely in the garden getting a tan.

He walked to the dinning room were the door to the back garden was and opened the sliding doors quietly. He placed the drone down before starting the flying process and started hovering it around seonghwa and further out the garden he watched it on the screen of the remote and grinned as he saw seonghwas eyebrow twitch he giggled just a little too loudly before he was chased indoors by an angry mother.

Having dealt his fun he rushed upstairs to try on his new clothes. He started trying on the fishnets and matching up outfits with them.

He loved the feeling of the tights around his legs and he loved the way they looked on him so he twirled around his room in one of his skirts before grinning happily and looking at the door. He needed to thank jongho for what he got him and he wanted to wear his new outfit but he was scared. He didn't want to be mocked at, he didn't know if jongho bought him the hoodie and shorts for a laugh to mock him but he took a deep breath and headed to jonghos room seeing he occupied the room alone.

He hesitated to walk in and just hovered until jongho looked up.
"you can come in hyung," jongho said with a kind smilee and Yeosang gulped. He stepped into the room and walked in front of jongho.

"er I wanted to thank you for what you bought me jongho. Erm I love the outfits you got me" Yeosang said trying not to burst into tears, he was waiting for jongho to curse at him and maybe smack him for dressing like he does and tell him it was all a joke but that never came he took a shaky breath before nodding and walking to the door.

"you look cute hyung" jongho spoke as Yeosang exited the room. He was blushing bright red and his heart was speeding up he walked back to his room greeting hongjoong and Sam on the way who smiled and complimented him, making him more Confident.

He was so happy he couldn't believe no one questioned him. He squealed quietly to himself and jumped on his bed rolling around in it clutching a pillow to his face with a humongous grin on his face.

He truly has amazing friends and a loving family.