Influences

Woosan/woosang/jongsang

"Hyung!!! Your seriously joining my school!!?" A voice yelled down the phone.
"Yes woo I am" Yeosang said back with a small grin.

"But you live a bit far don't you?" Wooyoung asked and Yeosang chuckled.
"I moved into an apartment near the school a week ago" Yeosang explained and a screech from wooyoung made him wince.

"Yes woo now please stop making me deaf" Yeosang replied once his ear returned to normal.
"Ah sorry! But why didn't you tell me Yeosang I could have visited !" Wooyoung said.

"We both know your to busy with that San of yours to give a shit about anyone else" Yeosang joked and Wooyoung squawked.
"That's not true hyung!! Your my childhood friend far more important than my boyfriend."wooyoung explained and Yeosang chuckled.
"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow woo, remember to pretend you don't know me" Yeosang said with a sinister grin, Wooyoungs giggle followed suit.

They had a plan to trick the students, the reason was because Yeosang was heavily bullied up until the start of this year of his old high school. He had mentioned this to Wooyoung during a break down and the boy who was visiting at the time helped him through it. He changed everything about himself, he was happy people stopped bothering him but the habits he picked up made him kinda regret it but he had promised himself to not seem weak.

He hung up the phone and got into bed. He wasn't that hungry so he decided to just eat tomorrow before he heads to class. So with a sigh and a plan he closed his eyes and relaxed clutching the covers as he wrapped them up to his shoulders.

Time skip

Yeosang got up and headed downstairs to make some breakfast, it was a simple jam toast but it'd do him for the day until lunch. Once he was finished he went upstairs to brush his teeth and choose his clothes. He needed to seem innocent for his plan and what best way than to go for cute nerd. He isn't sure when he'll reveal himself but for now this is what he'll wear.

Once he was satisfied he slapped on some makeup before grabbing his bag with all new things he had bought since his old one had been destroyed one to many times

He grabbed his cigarettes and shoved them in his bag before moving towards his kitchen table grabbing his car keys and house keys before walking out the door and locking it before heading to the car and driving to school.

He learned to drive illegally but since he's of age he filed for his driver's license and now he's driving legally.
He arrived at the school quickly and adjusted his beret as he stepped out of the vehicle. He locked it and headed into the school building. He saw wooyoung and his friends and showed wooyoung their sign as hello and he received a grin from the male however, San noticed and glared at him and gripped wooyoung tightly, the male with the dual coloured hair winced and turned away.

San wasn't abusive, he was just possessive, the only time Yeosang has seen bruises on wooyoung from San was when San had gotten high. Yeosang couldn't do anything at the time but now he was able too. He glared at the male back before scoffing and moving on.