Trust

Yeosang is a single teen father of a two year old girl. Everyone assumes he got some one pregnant however it was he himself who fell pregnant as he didn't know he could.

Yeosang was a very busy man. Balancing school work and living alone with his four year old daughter. In order for his daughter to have a decent life Yeosang regularly skips meals to work harder at his job and to make sure his daughter is well fed.

At age 15 he was dating an older man who was in college, Yeosang trusted him and decided for his birthday he would give himself. With the consent the man worked Yeosangs body and Yeosang loved the feeling having never felt this way before. However, three weeks later he was throwing up and tested positive for being pregnant. He was terrified but really happy at the same time.

So on their anniversary, Yeosang told him the news only to be betrayed. His boyfriend looked at him with disgust and slapped him across his face cursing him and yelling at him for not telling him about his ability to be pregnant. His boyfriend kicked him out in order to calm down so Yeosang made his way home and told his parents. They were just as mean. They said he could stay until the 'devil child' was born then he was disowned. His boyfriend a month later broke up with him over the phone by calling him while he was sleeping with a friend of his and she was very vocal.

Time skip to the birth of the baby, he was thrown out and had no where to go, to his disbelief no one would help him. Neither his friends nor anyone else in the school.

After a month, he managed to get an apartment from a kind elderly women who said he needn't pay rent until he has a job. He literally burst into tears and tackled the women in a hug being careful to not crush his child. The elderly women became his best friend. She'd eagerly look after his child when he had to go to school and he trusted her enough to tell her his story. She pitied him and went out of her way to find jobs for him he thanked her profusely and eventually got a job in a small library and a second one in a bookstore. It was enough to pay rent and have food but not enough for new things.

Soon enough his mental health dropped. He started hurting himself when his baby was asleep. However, her cries would always stop him from ending everything. He decided he couldn't be selfish so he pushed aside his feelings in order to provide for her.

He didn't have a name for her but now he named her Amell, a German name that means power of an angel.

Time skip to now four years later he is still struggling but managed to deal with it. He still suffered from mental health as he had no money to go to therapy and he also suffered from the death of the elderly women who passed away two months prior. She had no family and devided to adopt Yeosang so he is able to have her building and have a steady income monthly, with that help he could afford much more things, stuff he needed for school, clothes, food, toys and necessities.

Since this building is a private establishment, he needed to hire some people to help look after the apartments. The current residents weren't to happy to know that a kid was in charge of their homes so to ease them he got some adult help and there was no more issues between the residents and himself.

So all he needed to do was collect rent and pay for small updates of the building and the fee to own a business before he had money to himself.
He managed to put on weight and no longer needed to skip meals but he still didn't each too much. His daughter was rarely ever naughty and so she always patiently waited for her dad when he's at school and would only eat the food her dad prepared in the fridge whenever she's hungry.

She'd always greet him with a gummy smile and a perfect row of teeth, yelling 'daddy!' through a giggle. It always made his day.

Today was one of those days. Yeosang was busy making Amells food for the day before he had to leave for school. He made a lot so she had a variety and enough to snack on if she gets hungry again. Once he finished he put everything in tubs and placed them on the lowest shelf of the fridge before grabbing his bags and going to Amells room and kissing her forehead to wake her up.