Chapter 6

I look up as the waiter comes by "are you guys ready to order" She says while looking at Seth and Eathan with dreamy eyes. I look down uncomfortable "yes, we are" Eathan says "Rosie will have Mac and cheese with the chicken tenders" She frowns disappointed "and what will the drink be?" Seth looks at me and I shrug not wanting to make a choice "chocolate milk" I squeal with joy "thank u daddy" I cover my mouth realizing what I said as I blush with embarrassment "your welcome princess" The waiter looks at me with jealousy "and for you two what would you like?" "Can I have those coloring papers for rosie" She nods and then Seth and Ethan orders

"Seth, Eathanthank you it'll be my treat" I say kindly "no no no, You are to not pay understand" "Yes sirs" Instantly feeling sorry I look down "Rosie it's okay, this is our treat I didn't mean to scare you" He says gently.

Seth's pov
I accidentally scared her again, it's hard for me to be as gentle as Eathan is he's more of a softer daddy then I am. I'm more rough and strict. I don't want her to not like me so allowing her to get chocolate milk I thought was good enough. With Rosie it's hard to communicate with her without hurting her fragility. I don't know why I worry to much she's not even mine.. Yet.

"Rosie the waiter is here to being your crayons and paper to color on" She giggles and smiles while saying thank you. Shes always had such good manners ever since we first met "tell us about yourself Rosie we barley just met a while ago" She nods instantly agreeing "Well my name is Rosie Salvador, I love coloring books, chocolate milk, cookies, candy, I've lived in Alabama my whole life, living in a religious household was hard enough" She nervously chuckles "but anyways there's not much to know if I'm being completely honest with you" I find her very interesting but I don't say that out loud, not wanting to embaress her "your life sounds a lot more interesting then mine" Eathan laughs we get our food and we leave after we finish.

"So where are we going" Rosie asks and I look at her "that's a surprise" I Boop her nose as we walk to the car I open her door. "Soo, are you guys brothers" She asks and I kid you not I laughed so hard Eathan shoves me and I noticed I embarrassed her fuck. "No Rosie he's my best friend" She looks at me and blushes "I'm sorry Rosie it's just we are together as well" She looks at me surprise and drops her head. "So y'all are a couple" Well "yes and no, me and him like to find a person who dates both of us" I say nervously, not wanting to make her uncomfortable, "woah, what does that mean Eathan, Seth?" She asks instantly nervously, I look at Eathan.