Chapter 4

Seths Pov
Me and Eathan walk up to Rosies house after a long day of work. The door opens and I see Rosie in her pink pajamas, she looks so cute. "Eathan? Seth? What are you guys doing here" She asks confused. "We just wanted to stop by and give you this" I give her 2 bags and hug her. "Bye rosie" Eathan says with a smirk, we leave her confused on her porch "okay?" Rosie says and tilts her hair while going inside. I chuckle "that poor girl don't know what she got herself into does she?" "No Eathan she doesn't" He chuckles and opens the door. He gets in the car and we drive off thinking about everything two guys after one girl but without the intention of taking her for my own but for the both of us what the hell are we gonna do.

Eathan's POV
I forgave him even if he didn't even know I was mad at him but whatever. "Are we going home" I hope he says yes but instead disapionts me by saying "no were going to work" Ugh "I thought we were going to skip, we're already late not to mention were the bosses why-" He looks at me "don't argue with me" I nod "sorry, to work we go"

Rosies Pov
Those boys are so confusing, what even is in the bags they gave me? I open the bags with caution and I see cookies. I jump excited I go to grab a cookie and instead I pull out a cute pink note. "You must eat cookies after eat dinner as desert please don't make me regret getting you cookies -Seth" I stick my tongue out "I can eat cookies if I want to!" I say while giggling.

Im sleepy I'mma go nap! I run to the couch nearly slipping "T-That was close!" I hop onto the couch and snuggle up with my blanket while watching The Originals. "Woahhh no way! Hope is so cuteee" I giggle while zoning out. I look at the clock it's already been 30 minuets gosh, I hear a loud ding and I jump surprised because of how caught up I was in my own thoughts. I run to the door and open it "how can I help you?" I smile. It's a cute younger boy around 7-10 he looks upset. "I- my ball is in your backyard" "Oh, it's okay! Would you wanna come and get it with me." I held my hand out and he nods we walk through my house to the backyard. "Does your mom or dad know your here?" "No, I didnt wanna upset them." I gently smile "listen you have to be more careful when trusting people" He nods and runs to his ball the second he sees it. "I'm gonna walk you home, okay? Let me just get my shoes on." He nods again "thank you"

I walk him home as he tells me the directions of where to go. We get to his door step and I ring the door bell. The realization I'm still in my pajamas fuck. A lady immediately answers "Garrett! There you are" She goes down on her knees and hugs him. She looks up at me "thank you so much for bringing him back home" "It's no problem at all he was just a block away he got his ball in my back yard" "Oh your the house behind us correct?" I nod agreeing. She smiles gently would you like to come in. "Ye-" My phone rings and I immediately check "sorry I have to take this I'll be right back." "Rosie are you eating your cookies?" I giggle "no Seth! I swear I didn't touch them!" He chuckles, "okay I'm just checking!" "I was wondering would I be able to come to hang out together all 3 of us" I cross my fingers hoping he'll say yes.

"Of course Rosie I'll pick you up at 5:30" I look back at the little boy and his mom. "I'll talk to you later" I smile "bye Rosie" He hangs up and I walk back to the mom and little boy. "Sorry that took a little long than I thought." "It's no bother" "Look, I have to go but here's my number I hope we can hang out some time" She shakes my hand "I'm Rosie" "I'm Grace it was nice meeting you Rosie, thank you for all you've done" "Its no problem don't sweat it, You as well" I walk away. I can't wait for tonight!