Chapter 10

Rosie's POV
"Okay so how was your day" I smile "it was great, I went to dinner and my friends took me down to see the view up in the moutains" They smile but look slightly different more, I don't know? Mad? "Well we gotta go baby I'll see you later" I nod "bye daddys" I close my laptop and go back into the living, for a while I've been a sex worker getting sent things, taking pictures In the things I was sent, video calls, and sugar daddy's. Of course there nothing more then sugar daddy's and they know that they aren't my actual daddys, but if I hang out with someone they'll know... At first I was pissed but there just trying to protect me. I think? But there my mom's friends, ever since she became abusive and well an acholic they've been taking care of me.

As a sugar daddys and as my temerpary guardian. I go on a few dates and get paid, they come over, watch movies and same thing applies I get paid. It's not like the movies it's really just about the money nothing that unperfessional, of course they'll always be feelings involved that's just inevitable. The more unessential feelings are very unwanted. I run to my room and grab my big trunk under my bed full of my little space stuff. Oh and I'm a little.

Eathans POV
Today's a new day a better day I wake up and I turn to my buzzing phone, grabbing it I look at the time and turn off my alarm clock. It's 6am "I gotta go out of here before I get yelled at" I walk out and there he is leaning against my door "come on baby get up" He wakes up and looks at me exhausted. "Did you sleep here all night" He nods exhausted, he is the type of person to give me space when I leave but never really leaves. "Come on let's go into bed and take a nap." He again nods silently, I am afraid to ask but I go for it. "Did you find anything on Rosie?" He looks up at me and smiles "nothing bad"

We both go to the bed and Seth falls asleep. I carefully get out of bed making sure not to wake him up, so I walk to the kitchen and see Stacey. "Hi Stacey" "Hello sir, did you sleep well" I nod. The thing with me and Stacey Is we have a history. Stacey and Seth gave me an okay, that I can Dom her and do whatever I want to, to her. I grab her neck with my hand, not to harshly but enough to make her gasp. "I want you in my office right now" She nods and looks up at me "yes sir" This answer was immediate and slipped off her tongue so naturally. I let go off my grip "go get your collar your mine today" "Yes sir" she walks off in the direction of my office. Before I get to my office I need to make phone calls.

"Rosie, hi baby how are" I say as gently as possible "I'm good I'm just sitting here watching TV" I smile "Seth is gonna go over there and hang out with you is that okay" "Yeah, but are you coming" I shake my head "no sweetheart, I have a ton of work I need to do" Yeah I ton of work. "Well okay tell Seth to come at around 1pm, okay" "Okay, bye Rosie" I call my manger of the company "cancel all Seth's activities as well as mine, leave open 4pm I will be there by then. Stacey has a day off as well call her" "Yes sir, is that it" "It is indeed see you later at 4 Stacey Is coming at 4pm with me." I hang up the phone and walk to my office.

"Your so patient" I say to Stacey she looks up at me with her beautiful blue eyes. "May I ask what you were doing sir" I nod "I was canceling me and Seth's activitys for today" "I got a call that I'm of-" I grab her neck "did I say you could talk" "No sir" I shake my head "drop sir" "No daddy you didn't say I could speak"

Guys I gotta question do you like how the story is going? I made this chapter extra long since I hadn't posted in a while would you rather I post longer chapters but less chapters ever week or more chapters and less words. Also do you guys like the cover or should I change it??