Chapter 14 (Rosies birthfather)

Rosie's POV
I think it's time to fully explain everything, so then let's start from the very beginning of everything. Since day one I was a trouble maker, I was not supposed to be here. My dad.... He was never really there, to be completely honest the times he was actually there I wish he wasn't, he made life a living hell. Sooner or later my mom knew, either she was gonna leave or he was gonna leave at some point, he was never the person who stayed when people needed him. He was unreliable, irresponsible, immature, gosh I could go on for days. My mom... Well she's complicated you see she was lost, she had no clue what to do. She was loyal, loving, smart, never picked a fight, and most of all she loved my father with every bit of her broken soul, she loved him to much it hurts her in the end, like she knew it would. She knew he was bad, that he was no good. But still she couldn't help but fall for the bad boy of the town, like she knew she shouldnt but she did anyways, in the very beginning he was bad news... But she never listen to anyone, she followed her heart. It was always the same thing "he's different around me" Thing, thinking she brought out the good in him. The breaking things didnt stop, even when it came to her heart he broke it.

My mom, even if it pained her to do so she needed to leave the abusive situation she was in. She was going to leave, but one day she collapsed, only to find out she's pregnant. When she collapsed my father found her and rushed her to the hospital immediately. He whispered sweet things to her... Like he use to... For a while he changed. He was what she needed, she needed him to change that's all she ever needed.

4 years later
Nothing changed, he became more violent, more abusive. He knew he had her where he wanted her to be, while he knew that. She knew she could never escape him, she needed to do what's best for her child. She left... Only to regret that 14 years later hating me ever since. She doesn't regret her choice, she regrets everything that came after it that. My father... He's dangerous, my mom didn't know the length he would go, to keep her, to keep me dangerously in love. "Liliana don't worry baby everything will be just fine" My father says to me as men come to me pinning me down ever so quickly "where's mommy? " He asks. I shake my head not knowing, he slaps me "words child" I wince in pain. "I- I don't know she left a while ago, to go get bread" I make up something believable. He wouldn't hurt me right?? Hes my daddy "good girl lily, good girl" He pats my head gently "daddy loves you" I smile hurt and fragile "I love you to daddy"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note
This chapter was a little confusing, if you don't understand just comment and don't worry I'll answer I love u guys