Chapter 30

Rosie's POV
I wake up to bright light falling upon my face shielding my eyes from the sunlight. I snuggle into a soft fabric opening my eyes I look down. It smells ravishing, I can't describe it, it's a mix between Eathan and Seth.... wait what! I shoot up instantly

I look around and relief crosses over me, remember the events of last night. When Eathan brought me in here, to my surprise they aren't next to me. Did they get up early? I doubt it I look at the other side of the bed. It looks... untouched?

I allow my feet to hang from the tall bed frame, looking around. I see elegant detailing on the gorgeous bed frame it looks insanely expensive, above the bed frame is writing. But it's to far away, maybe if I stand up? Gosh do I have no balance I scoff at my lack of balance.

I love you more....
Many may think I love you more means I love you more than you love me, guess what
It's just not the truth
I love you more means I love you more then our fights, our arguments, than to leave you. I love you more than letting you go.

I start to tear up instantly, that was beautiful. "Seth wrote that for me" I look back and see Eathan leaning on the doorway "hey sweetheart, why are you crying" I look at him in awe he's so gentle with me. "I- It was just beautiful" he nods "Seth is very romantic, although he doesn't show it much, he adores romance"

"Really?" He nods "not so much receiving it, but more giving it. It shows his appreciation" he smiles at the memories. He lifts me up and sets me on the ground "you must be careful" he growls. I nod "sorry, I couldn't see it and I was-" pausing to collect my thoughts "curious?" I nod, seeing he read my mind.

"I see" he grabs my hand and looks down at me "is this okay?" I nod "where's Seth?" Leading me out if the room "he's in the office with Tyler, you've got work to do missy" I tilt my head looking at him confused "what do you mean?" We stop in front of my bedroom door "oh!" I nod "me and Seth put together your bed while you were sleeping, your to little to do that" he chuckles

"Thank you" I open the door and notice how dark it is, they must have put up the curtains. I throw open the curtains and decide to get to work "it's time to get to work" Isabelle walks in swaying her hips sassily, giggling. "Your crazy!"

3 hours later

Not noticing the boys in the doorway looking surprised, at our progress "boys will u put in these new closet doors" Isabelle says walking towards them while walking she wipes the sweat off of her head. "Yeah, you know I can just pay someone to do this yall don't have to work-"

"Yes actually we do" I say "I work because the end result" truthfully I understand what people meant when they said if I don't work I'd go crazy. I use to be one of those who would get mad at those who didn't take the chance to not work. Because I've worked my whole life, but now... that I have the choice I'd rather be independent then depend on someone.

I don't wanna be left with nothing because what if they suddenly don't want me anymore, I already feel like I need them, and that scares me the most. "I understand" Eathan says I just wanna be a little with them, but I'm just to vulnerable when I'm a little. I can't trust them yet me and Isabelle plop onto the bed as the boys take off the old closet door, it's not a walk in but it is still alot bigger then what im use to. I have a bathroom in here which I completely forgot to go shopping for. "Isabelle we didn't go shopping for the bathroom" I gasp both exhausted and shocked "Yes we did" she laughs

I use my elbow to support me so I can see her "we did" she nods "we spent a whole hour just trying to pick a mat" I giggle remembering "daddy" I look at her shocked Tyler comes to her and picks her up I gap at the scene unfolding in front of me.

I look over at Seth and Eathan as they study my expression. I get up and go to them "She's a-" they nod "yeah"