Chapter 29

Eathans POV
I hear my phone ringing instantly getting annoyed I grab it and quickly answer "what!" I'm so fucking stressed I don't need my business calling and asking about the stupid shit. "Sorry sir, Rosie wanted-" I let out a gentle sigh "sorry Tyler, I thought you were Hailey" I can hear a light chuckle "it's okay sir" wait I'm getting off topic "can you hand the phone to Rosie real quick?" "Yes sir" I wonder what she wants, probably a stuffie. Shes adorable, I know she hasn't exactly gave her littlespace a chance around me and Seth. With the exception of the first time we met her, but she was already in littlespace to be fair.

"Yes?" I hear Rosie's voice visibly I instantly relax letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. She sounds like she's been crying, I won't ask until she's in person next to me. Having a conversation like this isn't appropriate for over the phone "Rosie listen and listen closely" I say in a dominating tone was that to dominating I should be gentle shouldn't I? Stop second guessing yourself my inner consciousness says.

"you can buy the whole store for all I care, you don't have to ask at all. My money is yours"

"Sir?" Instantly I hang up and look behind me "let's get back to business shouldn't we?" He nods and walks towards the office doors. This is gonna be a long day

4 hours later

"Were the fuck is Rosie" I laugh at Seth's attitude, he adores Rosie as much as I do "Seth you realize I told her to buy the whole store" he laughs in responses "Isabelle and hazel are there as well, gosh those girls will be the death of me" I gasps "poor tyler!" Responding in a loud burst of laughter after about 30 minutes me and Seth are lost in a conversation "so are we gonna make Rosie a littlespace room" I nod "I told Isabelle to get stuff especially if she sees Rosie eyeing something, obviously she's to embarrassed to get it." He nods

Rosie comes bursting through the door with 5 bags in hand. Instantly Seth runs over to her grabbing the bags "eagered aren't we" he rolls his eyes and I chuckle

Rosie looks exhausted, without warning I pick her up leaning down I whisper in her ear "your gonna sleep with me and Seth's bed tonight, is that okay?" She nods while yawning letting a little sigh escape her mouth.

She's so angelic, she's gorgeous, I'm in awe of her, she's holding me like a money. Laying her head on my shoulder, I look back to see Seth struggling to carry everything Rosie has bought. I chuckle and open our bedroom door, letting her down slowly on the red velvet blanket. She's out, I move the hair out of her face and pull up the blanket so she's not cold.

I take one more look before closing the door Gently. I go over to hazel and she is still carrying stuff from the car, God damn Rosie can really shop. I walk towards her and grab the bags "how many stores did you go to" she let's out an exhausted sigh "5 stores, Isabelle and Rosie can really shop" I laugh walking side by side next to her going up the stairs to Rosie's room.

I place everything in the doorway walking back down to get more stuff from the car I see Seth walking up the stairs as I'm walking down the stairs "I'm proud of our little girl" I whisper and he nods "me too"

20 minutes later

"Were finally done" I sigh "Hazel, Tyler, Isabelle your dismissed. Thank you for taking Rosie" they nod "your welcome" Isabelle scrunchs her face and looks at Tyler "I'm not tired" she whines. He gives her a disapproving face and grabs her hand, hazel walks out with the couple "yall are disgusting" she complains making Tyler laugh

I look over at Seth "so, we're sleeping in the guess room" he looks at me confused "Rosie's in our bed" he shrugs still confused "Rosie is to sleepy to consent, to us sleeping in the same bed with her" I say Confidently

(Seth and eathan romantic moments coming up! If you are uncomfortable then leave my book)

Seth's POV
Eathans always been such a gentleman and a real softie. I squeeze his cheeks "your such a gentleman" I tease, he slaps my hand away from his cheeks "shut up, let's go to sleep. We need to wake up early so we can start to set-up Rosie's room" I nod and grab his hand walking side by side to the guess room.

We lay in bed and I turn so I'm facing Eathan "yes?" He says chuckling at my expression "you know your incredibly handsome" I say while smiling. "Your not to bad yourself" he says while playing with my hair. He inches closer to me kissing me with such passion "I love you so much Eathan" I see a slight of pain at my words and I look at him confused "I love you to Seth, I'm gonna go to sleep" I nod and turn over. He probably doesn't wanna talk about it, I'll just let him sleep.

Is he okay, is he mad? After overthinking for a minute, I allow the darkness of sleep consume my thoughts and energy.