Chapter 26

Seth's POV
She's comforting me? This is new, although Eathan trys his best to comfort me. At some point I do calm down but instantly I feel calm with her reassuring words "your such a strong little one" looking deep in her eyes. "I'm sorry I brought you into this" she says quietly "oh don't worry about that to be honest it isn't the first time I've been in this type of" I pause and think of my words carefully "situation"

"What does that mean?" She's so beautiful, whenever I look at her she's breathtaking. "My family, there in the business I guess you can say" I don't wanna scare her but then again she did marry one of the most wanted man in all of America.

"I don't wanna go back to that life Seth" she looks at me terrified "always looking behind my back scared someone's following me, you can say you'll try not to involve me but they'll at some point find out about me... I know how people are" her words shock me. I love doing what I do, making people feel the pain of there actions. "We'll talk about this later" dismissing her words she frowns. I feel a pang of guilt wash over me. Why does she have such an affect over me, yes I've had many submissives and even a couple of Littles. But I've never felt like this, me and Eathan bonded over the fact we love that lifestyle, strict, controlled, possession, and discipline. Especially discipline
_________________________________________

The car abruptly stops ramen noodles or whatever the fuck hid name is looks at me "if you try running We'll find you" I scoff at his words "watch very carefully of what you say Ramen" he snaps his head "It's Roman" he snaps I chuckle fucking idiot "Liliana" she looks up softly replying "it's Rosie to you" shaking his head "fine, Mr.blackwood will be coming in a week you must be in the right attire, doesn't matter how you get it. It's not an option, it's a demand"

"Yes sir, I will" attire? The hell does that mean? Does that mean lingerie? I shake my head trying to not imagine Rosie bend over at the waist with a small skirt showing her panties- "Seth?" I look up at Rosie a little embarrassed "were at your house we gotta walk up there as the car isn't allowed to be seen" Ramen says God I wanna punch this guy, although I would love to see him with a black eye. It seems Ace has blackmail on Rosie I don't wanna risk anything.

Ramen walks us up to my door "Liliana-" "it's Rosie" she snaps glaring at Ramen, rolling his eyes "just fucking listen for once, anywhere you go We'll see were watching you Rosie" he turns and walks away "what a dick" I mutter unlocking the door I glance at Rosie. She's nervous "listen Rosie, you don't have to be my submissive" even those I would love if you would "bit we do have simple rules for you to follow, I will get you "attire" that Ace requires, I can admit I can be strict" very strict I see her shudder at the thought "but considering everything" looking at her softening my gaze

"I will allow you to do as you please with restrictions" I reach my hand for her arm looking at her for her consent. She softly nods and I grab her hand, at the door way I'm met with all the bikers shit. They all look at me then at Rosie they rise from there seats, behind them I see a very angry Eathan. Fuck "where the fuck have you been" oh I don't know chained to a wall? I roll my eyes at look at my members only the top tiers are here. "Listen Eathan Ace has instructions we must follow, they have Stacey and someone Rosie cares for I believe" he looks at the black cobras our members they all look so serious.

I glance at Rosie, she looks intrigued in our conversation "so what's Rosie doing here" he says softly "She's ours, we take care of her, with her consent" looking down she nods "where's Tyler" I look at the black cobras and give them a dismissing look "I'll introduce them to you later" I whisper and she nods, still not letting go of her hand I walk towards Eathan "he's with Mrs.kendall, Stacey is" he pauses looking down "We'll get her back"

"Who's Tyler and Mrs.kendall" Rosie looks confused "Tyler is my head of security and Mrs.kendall is his wife. She's the cook, she's taking temporary role of house keeper as ours is" Eathan interrupts "She's on temporary leave" nodding "go get Tyler I need him to get a few things and Mrs.kendall needs to prepare Rosie's room."
_________________________________________
Rosie's POV
Eathan pulls his phone out, after a few seconds I see a girl rush in the room she's breathtaking. She's got a slim body figure especially her collar bone right above her blonde hair on both side of her shoulders, she looks to be in her early thirtys. She's beautiful I pang of jealousy and my insecurity in my chest, she's everything I'm not.

She smiles at me sweetly and sincerely, "I'm Mrs. Kendall allow me to lead you to your room, I would like to customize it the way you would like. As well as your clothing" I nod excited as we walk away a very muscular and tall man walks towards Eathan and Seth "Mrs.kendall, is that Tyler?" She nods "Tyler kendall, my husband" we walk upstairs and there's a room at the end of the hall "do you have any children" she looks pained by my question and shakes her head "no" she quietly says shaking away her thoughts she smiles at me opening the door.

It's a big empty room with a closet and a bathroom "now we must get you everything you need immediately" she says happily "would you mind helping me pick everything out?" I nod excited this is gonna be so fun