Chapter 2

Rosie's pov
I look at the time on eathans phone "shoot I'm late for school" I quickly get up getting in a bigger headspace "we'll take you" Eathan says. "No you wont, I barley know you" I say defensive out of no where. They look away hurt, but I don't give them time to think and quickly run down the street to school. I see the school and run faster, the bell is gonna ring soon. Suddenly I see a car in the back of me and pull up aside me. I look at the car

Eathan's POV
"Get in the car" Seth says. I look at him and get in the car "where are we going" Knowing I would get mad "to follow her" I quickly shake my head no "absolutely not happening" He looks at me, warning me "you have no say" I look down "yes sir"

Rosie's POV
"Seth? Eathan? Are you seriously following me?" How could they follow me like that! It makes no sense. They barley even know me what were they thinking, They both look at me and sigh "a little girl like you shouldn't be walking alone, you could get hurt or even worse" Seth says I nod understanding but I'm a adult I can handle myself! I Huff yelling at them. Yes I admit I over reacted a little bit but I need to know I'm safe, and I didn't feel safe when a random care pulls up on me. Knowing it's Seth and Eathan I don't feel in danger. But again I'm independent, I'm adult, I can handle walking down the street.

"I can handle myself" I start to walk away and they slowly drive next to me. "Stop! I'm not a baby I can walk to school! I do it everyday! I don't even know you guys and your trying to follow me!" They look at me angrily and get out the car, I flinch and run as fast as I can I get to the school in 3 minutes still not stopping.

What do I do "Rosie! Please were sorry, we didn't mean to scare you" I stop and look back are they lying? I don't know what came over me but I start walking over to them and hug them. "I'm sorry I over reacted" I look up at them. "No, were sorry, truly we need to know our boundaries as men that have just met you. Following you is no excuse" I tilt my head confused "we overstepped our boundaries" I nod agreeing and realize I'm so late. My mom is gonna kill me, I know my step dad won't care but shes so uptight when it comes to doing something she doesn't like.

Eathan POV
She's so forgiving, honestly if I were her I wouldn't forgive anything. I won't lie I wanna slap Seth across the face instead I tell him to take me home and he nods agreeing. "I'm sorry I should've listen but I didn't wanna lose her. What if someone tried taking her" he sighs, I look down "I am to" I just wish he would take my opinion into consideration for once you know. I know I have nothing to apologize for, but so were on better terms I'll put my pride aside.