Chapter 19

Authors note: I want everyone to know I try my best to reply to your messages and comments, but sometimes I don't see it so I apologize, But thank you for all the love and support. -Rosie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seths POV
What does she mean by that? "Liliana calm down" I say as calmly as possible. She stays silent, she looks terrified. I wonder what's going on in her head. "I came here wanting answers. I don't wanna leave here with even more questions then answers, lily I won't hurt you" She heavily sighs "my name is Rosie don't call me that ever again" She says very blunt and harsh, But I stay silent waiting for her answer.

"I wasn't lying about my name, I legally changed my name, you know my dad luke the one that was in the club married my mom and adopted me. He's my step father" She leaves me speechless so I over reacted? There's still more she's not telling me any links to Mr. Blackwell is just things he forgot to erase (which is not much) "But why would you legally change your name?" She gives me a very vauge answer "look whatever ties you found with me and Ace Blackwood." So ace is his first name, not many people have that or any information on him. She must have personally had an experience of any with him or by him "I suggest you drop it, he's not a man you wanna mess with, he has no soul not even with someone he's supposed to love with every inch of his heart, he ruthless" She looks at me with absolutely no emotions.

I wanna believe her "then why is there no information on you" She looks surprised "you were trying to find information on me!" I'm startled by her response "for you information, I am government protected, you can't find anything unless your with the government in the first place" But I can get through the governments details, information, and documents. There's still something shes not telling me, not that I blame her I broke her trust.

"No offense or anything, but we just fucking met a few weeks ago why the hell would you try to get intell on me" I know she's right I have major trust issues "I am a very successful businessman, many businesses who compete with mine or who wanna tear me and my business down they have sent spys to find out information that could bring me and my company down." I mean I'm not exactly lying all of it is true I'm just not telling her everything not yet at least.

Rosie's POV
I just want this conversation to be completely over with "I don't wanna see or hear from you seth, you have completely ruin my trust and have hurt me. I know your reasons are valid and I understand but I have my reasons to not be incontact with you" I could see on his face he's absolutely heartbroken but I need to protect myself from this because if ace knows that I know something or anyone knows what happen between us he will find me and he will make sure that I'm his this time.

"You can have eathans phone back if you don't take it I'm throwing it away" He might have a tracker on my phone, I don't know why I even accepted the phone in the first place, they know were I live, everything! Why the fuck would I trust a stranger. I just thought it would be different, I sigh this is why I never had a phone in the first place ace is smart if he wanted to find me he would but he's left me alone. I wanna keep it that way "you can throw it away then" Seth walks back towards his car and I walk back towards the club I look back to have one last glance but something tells me this isn't the end of us. I still have Eathans phone I need a drink, I go to lukes office.

"I need a hammer and some water, maybe even tequila" He nods with nods questions asked. Luke has never seen ace but he knows very well who he is me, my mom, and Luke all moved here to get far far away from Ace. I through the phone in the cup of water and apart me can't help but let tears out I can never be normal. I just wanna text my friends and sneak into a club with fake IDs, I wanna text them and just casually go to McDonald's. Instead I can't even have a phone without worrying that I'm gonna get tracked. I take my phone out of water and smash my phone repeatedly until I know there's no fixing it.

I smile through my tears "why do you have a hammer in here" I laugh as Luke rubs my back and hugs me. The thing I love about him is even though he wants to ask he won't. And even if he did I'm not sure if I'm ready to talk about it. Its just I know ace this just lit the fire to aces flame. That's been waiting to come out.