Chapter 28 (rosies mom)

Trigger warning mentions of rape, abuse, violence, etc. (Rosie's pov)

Yes you all know the story of my birth father and his abuse towards me, but my mother, she's the one I'm most worried of. I'm not afraid of her, but I am worried, I love her but there's no saving her she's to far gone. After me and my mom left, she and I were so close. I thought nobody could break our bond, she broke up with boyfriends because they didn't like me.

But in all time everything good must come to an end.

The first time it was innocent, what started off fun soon became a problem. It started with wine, then she started getting blackout drunk, I never saw her home. I was so young, I remember eating butter savoring every last bit knowing that would be the only thing I would eat for the next 2 months.

I remember her coming home so drunk with a new guy every night, hearing them having sex. They were so loud, but they didn't care nor did they even notice me. It was the worst feeling I resented anything sexual for a while. Although me and my mom could hide we both know it wouldn't last forever, my father found us after a year, he sold me to Ace. And my mother, to be honest I didn't know what he did to her.

While I was with Ace I felt unstoppable, but I always ached for my mother, for what we use to have. I always hoped she was okay even after everything, I knew she was battling her demons. I was as he said "the mafia queen" honestly I really felt like it. I controlled the stocks (the drugs) sometimes even trained legacies. But what everyone doesn't know is being with a mafia leader it gets, lonley.

I mean yes I'm surrounded by people, but still that loneliness never went away.

Ace didn't treat me bad, but he didn't treat me well either. I remember nights I would wait days weeks sometimes even months for him to come home. Wondering is it gonna be different, I always waited for him every single time. He always disappointed me, always went back on his word, it was so lonley.

I savored out moments we did have together especially when I was in littspace. No matter what he did, I always came back, once your in a mafia there's no escaping, you'll never honestly leave. The only way out is death, I didn't understand that until now. Because of the way I grew up toxic relationships were a regular occurrence. I thought it was normal, to feel like shit everyday, because of my parents it's hard to trust.

But then my mom met Luke, I saw my mom happy again after they took me to the police station I went back with them. I don't know how my mom met him, but all I knew is she was happy. I thought I had my mom back, God was I stupid. I caught her sleeping with my bestfriend while she was drunk, she cried to me and said it would never happen again.

But it did, I told Luke, knowing he was probably the healthiest relationship ive ever had with a family member. That I would lose him, but I didn't, he tried so desperately to help my mom with her alcohol and drug addiction. But one day she took me and we ran again. It took Luke 2 years to get half custody of me, while those 2 years I was beaten r@ped by mothers boyfriends multiple of them.

I never saw her, I just wanted my mom that's all I've ever wanted. She's on a trip with whoever the fuck his name is, she won't even notice I'm gone. It's better this way, I won't take her abuse anymore I'm done with it. I'm stronger now, I won't ever let her see me weak.

"Rosie" I look up to see Tyler "are you ready to go, I believe you spaced out ma'ma" I smile ignoring my harsh memories I'll keep locked inside my brain. I almost forgot Tyler ended up going just for extra protection as Seth says "Sorry let's go Tyler" walking next to Tyler down the aisle of home goods I glance at the shelf immediately gasping

"TYLER!" He runs over to me, immediately "what's wrong" he sounds so concerned "oh nothing, but look" I squeal "I want this please" he sighs of both relief and annoyance "I'll call Eathan" he replys I nod and wait patiently. I look back at the The Album by blackpink, I freaking adore there music! I can't believe I found it. Gently I pick it up and I feel tears Gently prick my eyes.

How ever did I get so lucky to be able to even be here, when I remember starving clenching my hunger with butter and water.

I feel so lucky to not only be liked by one boy, but by 2 boys. Who genuinely care for me, Tyler looks at me and hands the phone. He then hands me his handkerchief noticing my tears. "Yes?" I hear I gentle breath "Rosie listen and listen closely" I get scared of his choice of words. But Eathan says it so Gently I'm not to afraid "you can buy the whole store for all I care, you don't have to ask at all. My money is yours" with that he hangs up.

Well okay? I give back Tyler his phone "can you go get a cart please Tyler" he shakes his head "my wife and hazel already got it she knew you would want to, also I would never leave you Rosie" I was wondering were Isabelle went I chuckle "tell them to get 2 carts please" he nods and smiles grabbing his phone. I love shopping