Chapter 11

Seth's POV
I wake up to an empty bed, then I turn to Eathan's side to see a note on his nightstand "Rosie is waiting for you, text me for the details, I'm with Stacey at work, I cancelled your actives at work so you would be able to hang out 101 with Rosie. I love you come visit me at 5pm I have meetings all day I'm free at 5 I love you see you later" His words, I read as carefully as possible, making sure not to misinterpret his words. Okay so I'm going to hang out with Rosie.... All by myself.... How the hell??!!!!??? I quickly dial Eathans number and he quickly answers "yes sir" I sigh before yelling "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU MAKE PLANS WITHOUT MY CONSENT!!!!"

"Sir, you need to step out of your shell you can't always rely on me to talk to her, take her to national park you'll love it, she will for sure love it to" He hangs up which makes me furious. Instead I go in the shower and make it as hot as possible. The fucking fact is I'm the fucking Dom not him. I stop myself, it feels wrong to say such hurtful words towards my partner. I know he's trying to help, and if he would've asked me I would've said no, he already knows that.

Eathans POV
Apart of me knew he would react that way but I honestly couldn't careless about what the fuck he has to say. "Daddy" Stacey comes in with her cute little clothes "aw look at you beautiful" Stacey is a little, but I am her temporary caregiver of course Seth doesn't know. He would be pissed because that's his employee, but she's my employee as well. I know what will be best for her. I want Stacey and Rosie will get along great with her I know she will. Ive been thinking about asking her to be mine but with everything going on she might say no. So as of right now I'm good with what I got.

"Daddy, I hungry" She's adorable I pick her up and sway her back and forth "what are you hungry for sweetie" She has the thinking face that I've grown to love "ice crwammmmm" I shake my head "no baby's can't eat ice cream" Her mouth drops completely shock "but I thought you loved me daddy!!!" Loved? She gets down and looks away completely embarrassed. "Aw baby I love you to come here don't be embarrassed" She looks down "we can't be together" Sadly I know we can't "I'll talk to Seth we can make this work" I say desperately knowing it won't. I would say anything to keep her with me. "It won't, you know that." I know that I look at her knowing this is a goodbye "I got a job over in Florida" She says sadly "they offered me a ton of money as his assistant" I pause "so your leaving?" I know her answer I just don't wanna hear it "yes"