Chapter 35

Rosie's POV
I was playing upstairs right after we just ate breakfast. The sun shining through the windows on my pale skin.. These last few days have been I don't know? Normal, as normal as it can get.

"Baby" I run downstairs "no running" Eathan scolds "sorry daddy" I giggle, reaching the end of the stairs.

"What do you need daddy" daddy smiles at me and picks me up "me and Seth gotta go to work baby this afternoon" I sigh sadly. "nuh uh we have both put off work as long as we can Rosie, we have a business to run" he says sternly, I look down annoyed and sad.

"But I don't want you to leave me" I start to cry, there gonna leave me all alone, in this big ass house. "Baby you won't be alone, hazel and her daddy are always here" he chuckles.

"you can play with hazel, or have alone time in your room" I don't wanna play with hazel. Luckily I don't say that outloud instead, I shake my head "remember I put the speaker system in there baby" he says happy.

Oh yeah! That means I can jam out to 5 seconds of summer and I can do self care! I smile "I want down" I say going out of my head space.

He smiles putting me down "big girl rosie?" I nod "on that note, I do need to talk to you. Me and Seth both have been waiting for you to-" "I know" interrupting him "now just because your big don't think you can interrupt me" he scolds "I don't care what age you are, I will put you over my knee right now"

I roll my eyes knowing he wouldn't do that. I'm not a little girl no more, he grabs my arm, dragging me to the couch. I fight back annoyed "little girl" he says angry. Eathan quickly sits down and practically throws me over his knee.

"What gives you the authority to talk back to me, interrupting me, and trying to fight back" he slaps my thigh harshly. I yelp at the quick contact "OW!" I scream.

"You wanna be like that fine" he says ripping down my Jean shorts roughly. "COUNT" I whine "no" why can't you shut up, your asking for it at this point, my subconscious says. Shut up I say to myself, great now I'm talking to myself.

He grabs my neck, causing me to arch my back. Still over his knee "you have some balls Rosie" even when he's mad he gently let's go of my neck. He pushes my back down "the more you don't count the harder I do it" I nod. Not wanting this dumb punishment, he slaps my thigh again. I yelp again "can you not be so harsh"

He chuckles and slaps my ass hard, like I don't mean like a little hard. I mean really really really hard "that was harsh" he says mocking me. I start quietly crying. Does he find this amusing? Of course he does your being a brat my subconscious says again.

"One" I sob "good girl" he replies. He slaps my other ass cheek, not as hard, but still hurts like hell. "Two" I sob loudly not caring anymore, he gently rubs my ass and slaps again. "Three" I am a sobbing mess, barley even at 3 knowing it's probably gonna be more then 5.

His hands started going back and forth between two of my ass cheeks.
Until he gets to 14, he massages my ass very gently, with so much love. I see hazel start to walk down the stairs oblivious of the scene happening. I watch her hoping she won't look up, but of course she does.

"Shit" she turns around and runs upstairs, "hazel don't you dare say a bad word again or you'll be in the same position as Rosie, and no running up the stairs" he yells. She starts to walk fast embarrassed "sorry uncle" she squeals.

I want to laugh, but my ass hurts so much. I pout at the thought "can I get up now?" I look at Eathan he shakes his head "the magic word?" Does he always have to be like this, I roll my eyes and he quickly slaps my inner thigh. God damn "please" I practically scream.

"Good girl" he let's me up and I sit on the couch. Fuck this hurts, I stand not wanting to sit. "Come here baby" I nod and lay down with him "I'm sorry for being a brat daddy" he nods satisfied with my apology. "It's okay baby, just lay with daddy" and I do just that. He starts to gently rub my collar bone back and forth, I begin to drift off to sleep.

Eathan's POV
"Come here baby" she nods and lay down "I'm sorry for being a brat daddy" I nod hearing the sincerity in her apology. "It's okay baby, just lay with daddy" she snuggles her head into the crook of my neck, falling asleep.

She gently sucks on my neck "fuck" i moan. She's so sexy even when sleeping, I grab my phone and quietly call Seth. "Seth" I whisper "why are you whispering Eathan" he laughs "come downstairs" "Okay" He hangs up the phone.

I hear heavy foot steps, she's still sucking on my neck. She's so irresistible "fucking hell" I grunt. I look down feeling a buldge form in my pants.

"Well well well" I hear Seth "get her a pacifier" I sternly say "okay okay bossy pants" he goes upstairs again "this is for sure gonna leave a hickey" I sigh.

I wish I could have talked to Rosie about Ace and her step father. I guess that will have to wait "here" I gently grab the purple rhinestone pacifier carefully not wanting to wake her up.

"Thank you" Seth nods and I place the pacifier in her mouth and pick her up bridal style carrying her up to her nursery, shutting the door behind me. "I need to pit my suit on then we can go" he nods and smirks.
"What?" I asked confused "you got a little something on your neck" soon I  realized what he was talking about "God dammit" looking in the mirror.