Chapter 16

Hey guys I'm back and better. I'm much healthier and have healed, for your guys patients I thank you with posting 2 maybe 3 chapters for you guys I've missed posting and writing I love u guys - Rosie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosie's POV
It's been about a week or so since I've heard from the guys. I kinda knew this would've happened, you know. They left without reason or talking to me, but then again I didn't know them that well. I have no reason to be upset who needs them I'm still young in high school. I stand up and walk over to my phone girls do you wanna go to the club tonight I'm in need of alcohol They laugh at my text hell yes, how are we supposed to get in were only 19 you need to be 21. I smile to myself oh don't worry I already got us in. I'll pick you guys up at 10pm sharp. I hear the door open and close and run to the door.

I just up and down "Daddyyy" I can hear him sigh "yes babygirl" I fiddle with my fingers "can you get me in your club so I can have fun with my friends" I bat my eyes showing him I really want it "what's in it for me" He chuckles "well i-" He interrupts me "you will be a good girl" I nod "I will be a good girl for daddy." I know your probably confused that is my real Daddy well who I call my real dad.

My birth father was abusive and mean I still have truma from it I don't really remember him that well but even with all the stuff he did to me I don't hate him. He gave me a better dad, but even then my real dad and mom aren't together. They coparent, it means more because I know he doesn't have to stay here he chooses to. Because of me he says, he's the best daddy in the world.

"Pretty pretty please daddy" Did I meant he owns the biggest club in Alabama "Fine baby, but you have to do something extra special for me" I told my head "what?" I walks towards me "you have to-" He lunges towards me and starts tickling me "get tickled by the tickle monster" I laugh as loud as possible saying I surrender. He smiles at me and kisses my forehead "I love you pumpkin, go have fun tonight. But no boys" He says sternly I put my hands up "I have no idea what your talking about" I laugh knowing I'm probably gonna be grinding on a few people tonight.

"I promise daddy, I love you thank you" I go upstairs and immediately start getting ready. I get a black tight dress which hugs my curves the right way, some black heels, and red lipstick. I look at the time on my phone 9:30pm I still have time, I go downstairs to see daddy in a tux. I look at him confused "were u going" He snaps his head at me "do you talk to me like that?" I shake my head saying no "I'm going to the club to do paper work someone new is being hired, I'm going separately don't worry" I smile at him "I'm sorry daddy, I love you" I go and sit on his lap "I love you more" He kisses my forehead and I go into my car I'm singing as if my heart depends on it.

Lately times have been hard maybe it'll be better. Im trying so hard to forget about Eathan and Seth but my mind just won't let me. I pull up to my friends house one by one "kenzie how are you and Jayden?" I ask her "I dropped him man" Amelia and Emma both gasp as if someone scared them. "Nooo, you guys were so good together" Kenzie shrugs Luna quickly changes the topic "how the hell are we even getting into this club Rosé" I smile at Luna's accent "you know I told you, you can call me Rosie" She laughs "Rosé is your isn't it" I shift uncomfortably "yeah.." She nods "so that's what imma call you"

"Anyways, were here"