Chapter 20

*Short chapter ahead*

Eathan POV
Seth walks in obviously pissed so I just stay away from him. Seth says Rosie was the key to our relationship, but what if she was the one to demolish us instead, but it's not like we started out strong. I hear a knock on the door "go get the door Stacey" She nods and goes to the door. I hear silence, not even a hello, I walk over to the entrance of me and Seth's house. "Stacey who is it?" Nothing but silence, normally she would answer me. I start to run, why do we have such a big house "Stacey!!"

I get to the door just for it to be wide open, I run outside the entrance gate I'd open as well. "Stacey!!!" Bad news just keeps coming why can't I just get a break. I grabbed a flash light where the hell is she I look again, and see a note "fuck" Keep snooping around just one more person to kill maybe Rosie's next I run inside "Seth, we need to go" He looks up at me "We need Rosie now!" He nods and we quickly get into the car speeding down to get to her side.

If I'm being honest me and Rosie never had that connection Seth and her had. Today I really realize how much she meant to me that on the thought of losing her even went through my head just terrified me. I try to give her the benefit of the doubt because I really have a connection with her. Maybe not as strong as Seth and hers but it's still there. I know we just met but she has a special place in my brain and heart. I hope everything falls into it's place and we fix what ever is happening. I wanna continue to build me and Rosie's connection together, I know something happened between her and Seth I'm not sure if I even wanna know but I trust them.

Rosie's POV
"Dad!" I scream for him to help me open this damn jar, why nacho cheese you look so good just open. Where's luke? He's not answering me, maybe he can't hear me. I get up but before I can I hear the door bell ugh. I don't wanna get that! I look out the peep hole oh, deliver mans, did luke order something? "Dad!!"