Chapter 12

Rosie's POV
Usually in life I'm use to all the rollercoasters and everything but sometimes it gets to much to handle. I put in my pacifier and just sit there watching loud house. Oh I need to get ready Seth will be here in like 20 minutes shit. I run to the room and get dressed. I do wonder what is Seth doing here early I quickly slide across the house in my house, stopping at the door and open it up. "Hi Seth" I gesture for him to come in. And he walks in so nervously it's a sight you rarely ever see. I guy like Seth doesn't show emotions unless they rarely understand it. But even then I don't know if he's actually nervous, it just feels that way even now he's as hard as ever to understand.

"Are you okay Seth?" He looks rather nervous "is it because Eathans not with you? It's okay if it is" He smiles "am I that easy to read?" I shake my head "no, it's really hard to read you, your no were near close to an open book. Trust me, it's just I just had a feeling you felt that way." I look up at him with awe, "sooo what are we gonna do today" I say shyly. He chuckles and holds up a board game "do you know how to play this?" I shake my head "no" I was a little disappointed thinking I would get cuddles or something but it's okay. I told them this is what I want, that I needed to get to know them first, I want this...don't I? "I'm really good at board game i'm a freakin god at it!" "I've never really played a board game before" I smile "I bet I'm gonna beat you" He smiles "your on" He starts to set up the board game and I just watch peering over his shoulder, asking questions.

Seth's POV
I can't believe she's never played a board game, I explain the rules and show her how to play, she looks at me so the agenda of the game is to finish life" I shake my head "no, the agenda is to have more money then me and finish the game of life" She looks at me not so confident. "You got this

"so, how much money do you have now" She gestures towards the eight 500k I look down at my money I only have five. Fuck she really beat me, how the fuck! "How did you get so much money!!" She giggles "I have 6 kids that alone is 300k, then I had a ton of action and pet cards" She starts counting them in front of me to let me know she wasn't cheating. "I have 25 action cards and 7 pet cards" I curse under my breath "you won because you kept getting low numbers" She nods "the more low numbers the more action cards right?" I nod "I know but there's no way you barley learned how to play how did you beat me!" I look at her surprised. "I mean, we can rematch" She says so kindly, although I would really love that it's 3pm "I'm sorry Rosie but I gotta go to the office to meet with Eathan" She smiles "that's okay!" I get up and start hiii to walk to the door "I will talk to you later Rosie, I had an amazing time with you today" I step out of the house and shut the door.

As I leave I get a phone call from Eathan, and I answer it. We haven't talked since I yelled at him, I do feel really bad I don't know why I didn't just call him like a sensible adult would. "Hello, Eathan" "Hey Seth, we need to talk" It sounds like he's in his Dom mood with Stacey or something his voice is deeper and he seems tense. "Are you okay Eathan" He sounds upset, "I'm fine, I gotta go are you on your way?" I pause before answering "yes I'm almost there, why?" "Okay well I'll see you when you get here" He sounds rushed and like he just wants to get off the phone with me "Okay I lo-" He hangs up as I'm fucking trying to say I love you which pissed me off. I throw the phone in the backseat and start to speed I don't know what the hell is his problem, but whatever it is it better be fucking important enough for him to hang up on me. I need to calm down don't let your anger get the best of you Seth I breathe in and out. It'll be okay, I just know it, but what's going on with him?

I start to overthink, is he breaking up with me? Will I be able to see him again if he does? I know I was the one who wanted to go after Rosie, but will he take her if he leaves me? Is that why he wanted to be alone today??