Chapter 18

Authors note: the love and hate I've been getting on this story is very overwhelming, especially the love. It's seems like a ton of you are confused would you want me to do a q&a for the story itself please let me know I love you guys -Rosie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seth's POV
Maybe it's time I need to confront Rosie or whatever her name is. I need closure, did I tell Ethan... Of course not. I arrive to her house and I knock on her door. No answer, maybe it's a sign, I text Jayden hoping he could get Rosie. I just wanna talk to her get me Rosies location
Yes sir, right away

A little while later I'm just waiting in my car thinking is this really a good idea? I see Jayden calling me and I immediately pick up "We got a location" I thank Jayden, my assistant. "It's on Rosie?" I ask in disbelief "absolutely" "Did you get it from her phone" "Yes" "sent it to me right away" I hang up and immediately Jayden sends me a message.

She's at the club? I get the address and speed there, isn't she only 19? Teenagers do usually have fake IDs, I remember I use to. But Rosie is so gentle I keep trying to convince myself it's a misunderstanding. We just met, not even a 2 weeks ago and yet she has such a big affect on me. This is so fucked up man, I get to the club. The second the bouncer let's me in, as expected I hear booming music.

I search everywhere for her, at my last hope I go to the dance floor and there she is dancing. I run up to her but see her stumbling to the bathroom. She's drunk? It's a club with a ton of alcohol but still I'm shocked. I run up to her and yank her hand. She quickly yanks her hand away from mine. What the hell are you doing here"

"Look I just wanted to say sorry" "No get away from me Seth" her reaction was not what I expected to say the least. "Look, I didn't come here for you, I came here for closure" I say angry. She laughs straight in my face "you" She pauses because of the laughter "you need closure? For what you and Eathan were the ones who left me! You disappeared! That's your fault not mine!" She screams at me

Rosie's POV
practically everyone is looking at me, I get anxious but I try my best not to show it. My step dad quickly comes out and rushes to me "what's going on" Luke, asks (Luke is Rosie's step dad) "nothing dad everything is okay I'm just gonna go home" Seth looks at me confused "it's okay Seth" I say trying to play it cool, "can you take me home" He nods still undeniable confused "Luke it's okay I'mma go home"

I get in Seth's car and I'm extremely nervous. I know he's gonna ask questions which is the part I'm most anxious about "who was that" I don't look at him "that was my step dad his name is Luke, he's the owner of the club" "Is that how you got into the club?" I nod "just take me home" "But shouldn't we-" I quickly interrupt him "there's nothing to talk about you messed you simple"

I just want this conversation to end as quick as it started. "No, you listen to me I know who you really are Liliana Blackwood, I don't know your intentions, but whatever they are you will not escape me Liliana" I panic, so I do what I know best, I jump out the car and run like my life depended on it cause it did. Did it? Maybe? Would Seth hurt me? I mean I don't even know him, gosh I'm so compulsive. Seth has no idea what he's going to find if he goes digging in my past. I keep running as all these thoughts go through my brain, did he send him? "Liliana I just wanna talk" I hear him screan I see his car speed up to me.

"No!!! He sent you didn't he!" I say angrily "if your gonna kidnap me again like last time you have another thing coming I swear to you." He looks at me confused "who are you talking about?"