Chapter 9

Rosie's POV
"Well I'm Rosie but y'all already know that" I giggle to myself. "I'm 18, I sadly am still in high school because of a mishap with my birthday because school was before my birthday and they didn't let me in, although I wanna talk about everything I feel like you have to get to know me before I can reveal anything to private, you know?" They nod and we decide to walk back to the car. I get into the back seat and start to think everything over, what's happen, and what can happen. Although it feels like I've been in the silent car for a while it's only been 16 minutes.

They stop at my house and I get out. "Thank you so much for taking me out and back home" "No problem be sure to text us tomorrow" I nod and walk away. It's been a long day I open the door to a still empty house grateful that my mom isn't home I turn on the TV and go to my room. "What is it tonight" I ask Mr. Nuggles "what do I need to do" I say trying to remember. "I need to video chat them, thank you for reminding me Mr. Nuggles" I get my laptop, quickly get the outfits they like, and start to video call them. "My little Rosie what have you been doing today" "Nothing Sir" He nods "so those boys I saw you at with are nothing" My heart stings as I say the words "yes sir there nothing, your everything"

Seth's POV
We get home late and sit on the couch "Eathan get Stacey" "For what?" I look at him with a do not ask face. "Fine" He says, I know he hates playing the submissive which is why we need someone, someone like Rosie. "Yes sir what do you need" Stacey is such a beautiful girl, she's been my housekeeper when she was in college and needed money. She's now my sectary, but stays at my house because she helps out with cooking, cleaning, etc.

"I need you to do a background check on a girl name Rosie, she has brown hair, have it by next week, but when you find her, get Owen to search her family and anyone close to her." Eathan immediately looks at me angrily "oh and find out were she goes, where she works, school hours, everything" She looks at me suspiciously and nods "I'll have it by next Friday" She walks away and calls someone, I know I'm gonna get a butt load of shit from Eathan just by his facial expressions. "Look Eathan I-" "Don't talk to me I'll be in my room I the west wing please leave me alone" He says desperately. Normally, the way he Dissmised me and interupted me would send me off edge, but instead I nod deciding to give him space. I need to figure out who Rosie is the uncertainty is killing me there's something about her that just doesn't add up.

Eathan's POV
I slam the door furiously, knowing Seth won't hear me. He makes me so furious, he is always suspicious about everyone whether it's me or his own family. He just doesn't trust anyone, if Rosie doesn't work out, I don't think I can take being with him anymore. It's so stressful being with someone I know won't change for himself let alone me. He rarely says I love you anymore, I'm a Dom, I know this, I hate being treated like a submissive just because he needs that in his life. I lock the door and lay on the bed, it's sad to say but this room had became more my room then me and Seth's room.

Hey everyone! I decided to make the chapter longer then I usually do, and I also thought all of you guys should see the thoughts of all 3 of them I hoped you liked it love you