Chapter 22

Eathans POV
I hope we get there before someone else does truly. I do not care who the hell idiana or whatever the fuck. Isn't lily? I didn't pay attention, where the fuck does he even have Stacey I didn't even tell Seth that part shit. "Seth, I fear that Mr. Blackwood had Stacey, and he has warned us about Rosie" he nods "you realize it's a trap?" He nods again as if he's coming up with a last minute plan that'll end badly I just know it.

"Should I call everyone?" "Most definitely, immediately" he replies I get out my phone and simply call Anthony knowing he'll get everyone ready and just said "Mission is now available and on call everyone to mrs. Blackwoods house" and hung up. No time to waste, my stomach was in so much pain from all the stress and not eating properly.

"Seth? Have you figured out any reason Rosie and Mr. Blackwood have the same last name?" I look at him "Mr.blackwood is only 25 and Rosie is 19 I think." Seth has that thinking face "are they siblings" he asks "there's no way" Seth turns off the headlights and we park on the side of the road as far as possible away from Rosie's house.

Seth's POV
Now thinking about it, did Ace and Rosie get married I mean that's the only other option, I mean he could've adopted her. But with his current legal status, that seems unlikely. I know I can't get distracted, this is her life at stake and I won't risk it I just won't. I whisper to Eathan "where is everyone, they better have no brought the damn bikes you know that will bring attention, which we don't want" "Anthony got it I trust him" 3 minuets later I hear bikes "god dammit I mumble. But I hear the bike stop further away " are you sure that's our-" "yes look" Eathan says I literally don't even have time to be mad. We all quickly walk without a audioble sound. I signal for some of my men to go in the backyard, and I go to bust open the front door.

Eathan signals to halt "the doors unlocked look at the doorknob" I look down to see if he's correct. God I love that man, he's to smart. I open the door ever so slightly, and I walk upstairs as quietly as I can. But there's creeks and the boards shifting as the wooden floor boards look old. Quickly, walking upstairs I signal for everyobe to go into a room because there's 5.

About an hour goes by
"Sir the whole premier, house, rooms backyard everything has been searched 5 times." I nod "everyone go home, next time don't bring your fucking bikes" I go into the room that looks to be Rosie's room. God dammit, I go down stairs and I check again. Out of no where everything goes black as I'm quickly tooken by the darkness and shadows. As I feel myself slowly but quickly drift away into the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ill post in a month or so I'm sorry, I'm currently dealing with a break up and a pregnancy scare. I'm in no condition to write my sincere condolences and apologies. Please continue to support me and my story I love u guys thank u