Chapter 34

Seth's POV
There's something wrong with Rosie, she's always day dreaming and not paying attention. Is there something bothering her? Is it me?

God I love this girl. I wish I didn't, it's so soon but fuck. She did it, she made me weak the second I heard that little voice of hers, I knew from there I wanted he, no, I needed her.

"I have question" Rosie says look up with her beautiful puppy eyes "and what might that question be sweetheart" Eathan says smoothly and confident. Making Rosie melt "are you guys my daddies?"

God how could she say that? After everything she still questions everything. Is it just me?

"Do you want us to be your daddies is the question" I say angrily

She looks down, with the most heart breaking look on her face. Instantly feeling bad for hurting my baby's feeling. I look at her softening my expression.

Eathan being the perfect one glares at me "of course we are baby, but Seth is right. Do you want us to be your daddies"

I stop breathing is she gonna say no? Fuck, she nods quickly "its all I wants" she says with tears in her eyes.

She makes me crazy, even crying She's so gorgeous. I walk over to her, towering over her with my height being twice as tall as her.

"Babygirl" I whisper slowly, she looks up at me with her doe eyes.

"Yes Seth?" Eathan looked as if he was holding back his laughter. I gently grab her neck forcing her to look at me.

"We both know that's not my name" I watch her blush until her face is red. "What's my name baby?"

She's so fucking cute she tries to hide her face, but my hand on her neck restricting her. I squeeze tighter "what's my name baby?" I whispers again

"I-I don't know" she says quickly still blushing. "Hmm" I hum under my breath. She looks at me carefully just waiting for my next move. Not even noticing Eathan left. I trail my hand to her jawline rubbing gently "what's wrong baby? Why do you look so flustered?"

She attempts to push my hand away "say my name and I'll stop" she bites her lip shyly. "Dadd-" I chuckle cutting her off "nuh uh" she looks at me confused and embarrassed "tell me your sorry" she looks down even more embarrassed "wh-what" "Do as your told"

"I'm sorry" she gives me her baby eyes "your sorry what?" I look at her with a smile "I'm sorry daddy" I nod "good girl little Rosie" I pat her head "guess what" I say overly happy.

Eathan comes out with ice cream and everything for a ice cream Sunday. Rosie claps her hands happy. "What some ice cream baby" Eathan asked. Her eyes light up "yes!"

I look at her sternly "yes daddy" I shake my head "what's the most most most important word" she looks up thinking to herself and I go over and tickle her "will this help you remember"

"Plea-" I laugh "the full word baby" she laughs uncontrollably "please daddy I want ice creammmm"

"Okay you little rascals here's your ice cream" Eathan smiles widely and kisses my forehead

Side note
Should I do a new book cover?