Chapter 25

Rosie's POV
Yeah he still loves me as said, but if you love someone you never intentionally just to hurt them, because there pain is your pain. Seeing them hurt.... he doesn't love me or want me, hearts someone to posse be apart of there fucked up world to make them feel better about themselves. That's the only thing Ace is, he wants to feel wanted,  love, but still be able to treat me like shit. How could he treat me so badly, but claim to love me? That's not love That's lust....

"this is so fucked up" I whisper.

I hear Ace chuckle he pulls my hair so I'm standing up "what did you say Mrs.blackwood we don't say such words do we" this is astonishing, he wants me to submit to his fucked up actions "no sir, I'm sorry" I wince from his actions. He let's go of my hair, slowly glancing up I see a smile appear on his face. He kisses my forehead, I shutter from the surprise contact. Looking over at Seth he looks furious, with his index finger he moves my chin forcing me to look at him. "go untie him" I nod and slump to my knees helpless.

"So, you and Lily are going to go to your house Seth, you dare tell anyone" he pauses and takes a deep breathe "lily knows what will happen, do you really want me to do something that might just" again he pauses and places his finger on his chin. He pretends to think, this is agonizing, my fingers hurt undoing these darn chains about a hundred times.

He knew what I was doing, tho he pretends he had to be clueless, I know there are cameras in here. He was watching us, he told Roman to bring me in here. The thing I don't get is, he seemed to change his mind on torturing Seth, seeing him as a asset instead. Seth sharply intakes his breath feeling the anticipation killing him, but his face still calm, knowing he's terrified
Kills me. This is all my fault Luke, Eathan, Seth, Stacey, God it's a whole darn list of people I've hurt.

"Kill her?" I see Seth clench his jaw "sir" I interrupt seeing Ace look at me with fury in his eyes, the look I've grown to despise. "What" he snaps "I'm done" I mumble. Instantly his expression changes, smiling at me he puts his hand out. I grab it to get up from the cold on the ground, to be honest I like it. I feel like I'm boiling with stress the coldness is a welcome change in the heat that courses through my body.

Seth stays on the ground trying to make sure Ace doesn't go off the rails. He studys my face trying to see if I'm okay "stand" Ace looks at Seth as he stands up "is it a deal" he nods "ro- lily will you accept me as your dom?" He looks at me nervous of my answer I wanna jump up and down with excitement "yes sir I would love that" I smile to reassure Seth and he returns it with a bright smile. "It's settled then, lily you must submit to Eathan and Seth, but understand when I'm there I rule over any and everything Liliana it's not up for discussion." He gives me that nasty ass look of lust fuck you my subconscious says.

"Yes sir I understand completely" Seth says nothing I look at him to get an insight of what he's think. But there's nothing, no hints, no clues, no emotion. "Roman will walk you out and take you to your house. I will come and go as I please" I nod in response and he opens the door "follow Roman" I stand there for a second trying to think everything over "NOW!"

I scurry off running to Seth and Roman. Before we walk out the building Roman stops so naturally I stop "you must put on blindfolds" he says nervously I grab the blindfold looking over at Seth he looks as if he's gonna burst out in anger "I'm not putting on fucking blindfold this is bullshit!" Immediately I grab the other blindfold and I gently touch Seth's face he seemingly calms down "please do this for me, the longer we're here the longer Stacey is in my father's possession, please" he softens his gaze and puts the blindfold on. I nod at Roman and I put my blindfold on. I feel hands on me and I hear a door open someone pushes me in and I fall onto a seat. I hear Seth grunt and immediately I pull up my blindfold to see Seth on the floor.

I understand what's happening but I couldn't help it I burst into laughter and I see Seth pick out of his blindfold. "You look ridiculous" he smiles "says who" "says the person that's on the floor" he looks up at me "don't worry, we can do this Seth, everything will be okay"