Chapter 23

Seth's POV
For fuck sake, I wake up with a majorly headache not wanting to open my eyes from the pounding on my head. I hear Rosie's voice and my eyes shoot open "Rosie?!?" My eyes reveal a dark room "Rosie!" I yell out again, I hear rustling I feel something grab my feet and I jolt.

"Shhhh" I hear I try moving my hands but when I reach my hand out immediately I feel a pain around my wrists, restrains I'm guessing. "Rosie is that you?" I whisper getting the hint that I should be quite. "Yes, we have to be very quite Seth" I nod it's pitch black she can't see me "where are we?" The coldness of the concrete floors, the coldness radiates through my demi jeans.

"I'm not sure" she replies I can feel the restrains on my wrists be loosen. "How are you doing that?" "Well, for some reason he didn't tie me up, I woke up in a room, and it was opened for some reason but someone had walked in, someone I didn't recognize, so I didn't get the chance to run out" she pauses and takes a deep breath "I pretended to still be sleeping and he threw me in here"

"When he opened the door the light from the hallways shined on your face, I have no clue why he wouldn't tie me up with you" this is stupid your telling me, I am kidnapped again. I laugh unintentionally at my thoughts "why are you laughing you realize your in a pitch black room and have been kidnapped. Yet your laughing" she snaps at me, I know bad timing "look princess this really isn't the first time I've been kidnapped" she huffs and finally gets off the cold chains falls off my hand and hits the floor echoing with a little clink. "thank you little one" I can feel her feeling around for my other arm and she places her small hand on my chest unintentionally. I grab her hand and place her small hands on my other arm.

"Thank you" I chuckle she's thanking me so she can help me. "Sincerely why are you thanking me? I should be thanking you." I can feel her hand move as fast as her little fingers can manage against the big chain. "Do you remember anything, or did he knock u out like he did me?" "No, I willingly came to him" she what! "Excuse me?" I can feel the chain loosen, she's almost done getting this shit off my hand. "It was either I willingly came or he would force me, and I didn't freaking feel like it!" She sounds annoyed "this obviously isn't your first time this has happened to you, you easily removed those chains like it was nothing."

"It kinda is, for some reason ace taught me how to remove every and anything, whether it be zip ties, rope, chains, string, etc. He's been in these types of situations, and he didn't want me to be helpless. Which obviously backfired, when he decided he didn't want me anymore." I wish I could see her, and comfort her the best I can, I can't even see a black blob.

Rosie's POV
I'm really tired of Ace like seriously, why can't he just leave me alone. I remive the rest the chains off of Seth's arm and now Seth is free "when the person threw you in here did you look around and see where we are?" Well obviously I'm not dumb "yes, it seems like were at a warehouse. Police will never learn, it's always the damn warehouses" I roll my eyes knowing he can't see "it locks on the outside of the door, there's no door handle on the inside, I felt around the room and already checked. I have no clue how were gonna get out of here" Seth again does his cocky yet sexy chuckle. "It's okay I have a tracker in the hems of my shirts, they'll find us in no time" I tilt my head in confusion "who will find us?"

"It's not important, don't worry were gonna be found Rosie I won't let anything happen to you" the sound of that was so comforting. Yet sounds to good to be true there's no way that ace isn't gonna wanna torture me and Seth, he's smarter then that. "Seth" "hm" I try to find him by feeling for the cold Concrete ground to find Seth's arm. "Is everything okay Rosie?" "Please give me your hand" I can hear rustling around and soon I feel the warmth of Seth's hand. His big fingers wrap around my small hands.

"Listen to me, Ace is coming in here, we need to get you tied back up, please just trust me" I quickly pick up the heavy chains I just undid. "Ace is smart enough to know we both can escape, he knows that I am a God at undoing anything that's thrown at me, it's a trap" I give myself a little ego boost, the fact that I can't see him is terrifying. I can't just look at his face and understand what he's feeling. The sight of being able to see is tooken by the pitch black darkness.

I feel for his face and I do what I've been wanting to do for a while, I kiss him. Hot tears roll down my face I may never be able to see him again. His soft lips kiss me back like there's no tomorrow, I back away from the kiss. "Don't let ace see you weak, he desperately needs to see pain. His sadistic behavior enjoys pain." I go back to putting his restrains on "how do you know so much?" I sigh not wanting to answer his question "we were married"