Chapter 31

Rosie's POV
Sitting in the shower with my knees against my chest, while the sizzling hot water hits my back. Being a little overall it's harder to cope then the average person, I know that all too well. I don't wanna struggle like this, I just wanna be happy, but with everything that seems highly unlikely. Getting out of the shower, probably the hardest part.

Standing up I push the glass door open looking in the mirror at my naked body. I admire it, although I know I wasn't exactly sexy. I loved my body, not the scars but my figure was very pleasant on me.

I was pushed out of my thoughts hearing a knock at the door. "Rosie?" It's Seth grabbing my towel "you can come in" I say trying to muster up my big girl voice. Opening the door slowly followed by a creek he walks in looking at me.

Kinky explicit shit skip if you want

I smile and those eyes filled with lust, wanting to take every piece of my body. "Just wanted to make sure your okay" He clears his throat trying not to look at my thighs. After a moment of silence he looks at me with those beautiful eyes "fuck it" he comes over to me so we're closer. Almost to close, but I'm not complaining. Bringing his hand to my face he caresses my cheek while looking into my eyes.

"What are you doing to me Rosie" deciding he wasn't gonna kiss me,  standing on my tippy toes I go for it. Kissing him the best I could, with his big full lips, against my small lips.

Picking me up and setting me on the bathroom counter, trailing his lips down to my neck. Surprisingly he doesn't try to touch my boobs, almost as if he's scared. I grab his hand and place it on my neck, quickly he sqeezes. Moaning REALLY loud, not caring who hears "I need you" I breath, panting trying to catch my breathe

Trailing his other hand down to my boobs he pulls the towel, jolting me towards his chest. Moaning at his aggressive pace, he sqeezes my neck tighter. I pull his shirt above his head, Moving his hand briefly he allows it to fall to the floor, finally removing his lips and eyes from my neck he analyzes my body. Taking his hand away from my neck, I let out of gasp of air, missing his hand on my neck.

"Little girl" he says seductively "yes" I almost yelp needy and missing his touch. "Are u sure u want this baby" I nod "okay" picking me up, I wrap my legs around him walking into my room he grabs the blanket letting it drap over my body.

"Where are u taking me?" He smiles "a room full of pleasure" he chuckles "I'm gonna make you scream"

Going down stairs I notice a room under the stairs, Seth begins to unlock it with one hand. Pushing the door aggressively open "you've been trained correct?" I nod "Yes sir" he smirks letting me down, I look around. Vibrators, butt plugs some of which has tails, whips, riding crops, a king size bed, a love seat, everything a girl can dream well, except there's a fucking cane, God dammit I hate that shit.

"From the looks of it you know everything correct" nodding "yes sir" grabbing my hand he leads me to the canopy bed. "Lay" I climb on the bed laying my back on the bed, arms and legs open. Acknowledging that my princess parts were exposed I get I quick cold breeze, breathing hard, I need to be patient.

Feeling cuffs around my leg, don't look don't look dont look. I look down and see he's cuffing me to the bed "fuck" he looks up at me smiling, grabbing something he hits my inner thigh. Moaning "little girls don't say bad words" he says teasingly, while he cuffs my other leg, again he walks away. This curiosity making me more wet, as the air on my pussy tempting me to touch myself. Feeling my juices drip down to my ass I yelp.

Someone walks in, looking up I see Eathan gawking at me. "Seth" I see Seth coming over with a basket chuckling "oh what are gonna do to her" he says in awe "I have a few ideas" Eathan says while looking at me. Feeling a blush caress my checks I rest my head on the bed.

Eathans POV
"Yes?" Getting up, I hear a yelp over the phone "is that rosie?" I gasp "it sure is, she said she wants it" I nod "I'll be there shortly" knowing exactly what's happening I go to Taylor's room "you both have the night off, I booked you reservations, I'll send you the details" he nods "thank you sir" closing the door I smile. Walking into where Rosie and Seth are, I see Rosie helplessly cuffed to the bed dripping wet. "What a sight to see" I whisper. "Seth" letting Seth know I'm here and ready to start. Seth comes over with a basket chuckling

"oh what are gonna do to her" he says "I have a few ideas"

Taking my clothes off I get on top of her, hearing Seth and the Vibrator was my cue. "I'm gonna do, very very bad things to you" seeing all the hickey on her neck I decide to give her boobs a little attention. So swollen and red, must have had a hot shower. Rubbing my cock all over her wet pussy, goaning at her warmth and wetness. I couldn't contain myself, I slame my cock in her pussy. Her screaming in response, God damn it feels so good. "Please she says pulling on the restrains" I slam harder and harder into her

Feeling the Vibrator on her clit that Seth put she moans gorgeously. Taking myself out of her, growling I shove my cock in her mouth. "Your turn" I look back at Seth sitting in the chair with a glass of whiskey.

He comes over stripping himself naked, I squeeze her neck as drool and spit drip down her precious mouth.

Pulling out, i kiss her lips and leave her wanting more.

Seth's POV
Me and Eathan already discussed, me and him would have our moment alone with her, then pound into her together. It was now my turn, to make her scream so loud.

"Now Rosie do you remember what I said" looking at her Dazed, and drooly just how I like it. "Yes sir" smiling "what did I said?" "your gonna make me scream" I nod smaking her pussy "good girl" she moans I put the Vibrator on a high setting, seeing all the cum on the bed made me wanna pound into her so hard.

But all things good come with time, she moans loud, practically screaming in pleasure. Then I turn it off, she pants not daring to look at me. Grabbing a but plug from the basket I brought I rub it against her wet pussy to lube it up. Pumping it in and out of her pussy, taking it out and placing it against her ass.

"Do you like that you little slut" "yess" she drags it out into a moan pushing it inside her her eyes roles back and she throws her head down in pleasure. I feel my dick throbbing I groan bending down, picking up nipple clips running the cold silver metal along her stomach she again gasps. At the sudden touch placing them on the tightest, I see her nipples baby pink. "Your gorgeous" she moans at the stimulation on her nipples.

Placing the Vibrator back on her clit, moaning tirelessly. I grab one last thing out the basket, a collar and leash. I uncuff her hands, she looks at me "curious?" she nods a panting mess buckling the collar to he neck, I hook the leash to the cold metal. "You like it?" She nods I tug on it and she moans "I wanna choke you, until your shaking with pleasure" fuck it I pull off the collar and get on top of her.

Choking her "you like that don't you" "Yes daddy" she screams finally putting my dick inside of her she moans starting off soft I begin to slam harshly against her. Screaming and begging for more I cum inside of her "shit, Eathan, come finish" he nods getting up. Slamming effortlessly into her I put my dick in her mouth "clean it up, it should be spotless" she nods moaning against my dick.

Eathan grabs her hips pushing her down while he slams into her. Moaning loudly I take myself out of her, Eathan quickly grabs her neck and she looks at her with tears "please I need to cum" slamming one more time into her he groans loudly, while he cums inside of her. I undo the cuffs, remove the butt plug, Vibrator, and nipple clips.

End of very kinky sence

Hugging her "you did so great baby girl" Eathan cleans up her princess parts, planting a kiss on her stomach. Carrying her into her newly build nursery, I give her a stuffie, and hand her a pacifier. Letting her decide if she wants it in her mouth. Which she immediately places it in her mouth, I put her in pj's, turn on her baby monitor, and put on a white noise machine.

"God, we got so lucky" Eathan nods "let's go put on clothes and go make her food" I kiss Eathan and we walk to our room. "Ready for round 2 baby" I say pouncing onto Eathan. He nods "forevermore"