Chapter 21 (TRIGGER WARNING)

TRIGGER WARNING MENTION OF SEXUAL ASSAULT, TRAUMA, MURDER, CRIME, ABUSE AND SO MUCH MORE PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF EASILY TRIGGERED (I wouldnt normally include triggering topics but it's very important in the story line, I put a summary if you don't wanna read because of triggering reasons, but still has some triggering topics but I put in different words to make it less triggering for some read with caution I love u guys)

Rosie's POV
I open the door deciding luke is likely in the bathroom he never answers whenever he is doing his business. The man looks at me and smiles "a package for-" he pauses and turns up the package to look at the name "Liliana Blackwood" it feels like the whole world pauses when I heard that, that damn name, is it... Ace? I look at him and nod trying to keep my cool. "Thank you sir" he smiles again "have a nice day lily" again my heart stops the second I see him leave I run inside. Immediately shutting the door, feeling like my life depended on it.

It doesn't say who it was from, I can probably guess who. But in that moment I wasn't thinking and I grabbed a nice and opened it. Looking back on it I was dumb, but lucky. It was a note.. A single note in the big box, I open it but before I read it I take a deep breath please please don't be Ace.

Dear Lily
Apart of me knew that this would be the end of the road that leaving you would be the best option for you and me. I know your probably freaking out think who is this, I mean who knows your real name lily. Is it your mom? Luke? Maybe even your birth daddy? All is wrong! I'm back baby. Pack your shit were leaving. You know where to meet me. Before you go and tell your government protection do you want your little Eathan's assistant to be I don't know.... Dead
-Ace

My eyes look at and analyze the name I dread, the name that kills me, ace.

Flashback
Daddyyy he smiles what babygirl daddy's got business to do. I pout, and give him that look, he rolls his eyes playfully and smiles. What is it? You see ace was my caretaker, my daddy. I am into ddlg and he took care of me whether I was big or small he didn't care. I wanna play! I said while giggling, I hear a knock at the door and daddy goes stiff. He smiles go to your room and pick out 9 no 14 Barbie's we can play with I immediately run to my room but when daddy closes the door and locks it I got confused. I put my ear up to the door hearing the front door open "she's in the room make this fast and quick" I immediately hide in the closet, scared he will take me away. Suddenly a man comes bursting in "lily I know your scared come here" I go to him I mean daddy let him in. He trusts him doesn't he? He picks me up and he runs I glance and I see daddy on the floor I scream "is he dead!!!" The man mumbles hopefully.

The man brought me to the police station, and they put me in this room. "Mrs. Blackwood" I gulp "do you understand what happened today" I shake my head in answer "no" he gives me a sad smile "we have been looking for this man you were in a relationship with-" I interrupt him immediately "why" he sighs annoyed that I interrupted him "Liliana he sent the man there to sexually assault you with force, for money. But luckily a person had found this information and had told us, so we had a man go in there and rescue you he is wanted for murder, illegal street fighting, illegal racing, he robbed a whole gun shop and a smoke shop and so so much more Liliana, dear" he pauses with ease "we do not know how you are alive, he usually kills everyone in his path it seems as though he wanted you for something else" this is real this can't be happening to me, he was my ace... He told me I was only his no one were to dare hurt me... Unless it was him "and I'm sorry, but somehow he still got away"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay ace and rosies backstory is finally out! To summarize this flashback Rosie had when she got the letter (which said that ace wants Rosie to pack her stuff and leave with him) is basically Ace use to be rosies daddy, but ace was gonna let somone hurt rosies. And ace would be paid after, ace was wanted for murder, illegal street fighting, illegal racing, theft of guns, knifes, alcohol, ect. But for some reason he kept her alive, and sadly the cops still didn't catch him.