Chapter 24

Seth's POV
"Married??" Everything suddenly starts to make sense, how else would she have had his last name. Blackwood isn't a last name everyone has, they don't seem to be relatives, they never did in the first place.

But, married! She nods and continues "the fact was I knew what he was doing, but I didn't know the extent of what he was doing. Like sex trafficking, kidnapping, rape just all the bad stuff he knew I wouldn't like I didn't know about. I knew there were gangs in the town he took down, but I didn't think anything of it. I grew up with this I didn't see any wrong at this point" She sighs and says all of this with so much regret.

"I lied straight to the police face and acted completely clueless, as if I didn't know about aces activities. When they told me that ace kept me for something, they assumed that it was because he wanted to sell me. But that was far from the truth, they didn't know half of it, they didn't get any of the stuff they thought they knew right"

I look at her and wonder, why is she still loyal to him even when she knew what he did. She has all the information, to easily get him caught, to take him down. She's probably the closest thing that could lock him away forever.

"I knew what he wanted from me, we both agreed to everything actually. My father, he basically is ace just way worst, my father sold me to Ace expecting Ace to sell me to a top tier man to abuse me. But Ace took one glance at me and he for some reason felt pity for me, out of every girl he's sold, and done damage to. He felt pity for me or so I thought"

Ace has feelings, maybe even a soft spot for her? "I had already gotten used by my fathers gang, and they soon got bored of me, so selling me and making profit was best in there mind" But seriously, the more she talked the more I wanted the kill her father, I could have it done immediately. But I can't instead I'm trapped here, for no damn reason, like seriously? I understand Rosie being here because of there past, but Ace barley even knows me.

I'm glad I'm here, I don't want her to be alone in all this, I don't even want ace near her "He treated me well, I didn't know why, but he just did. I understood everything that had happened to me, and he said he will do anything to make me happy, so he killed my dad. At least I thought he did, but this was his plan, to make me swoon over him so he can not only be powerful for having me the daughter of Matt Renal, but making me a Blackwood. I have to hand it to him it was a smart move, power is what he wanted. But instead he fell in love with me, which obviously wasn't part of the plan"

Well this is a lot to take in, there so back and forth. One second hes pitying her, the next he's using her, now he loves her? Who's fucked up mind is like this? "But when he actually had feelings for me, I was made aware of what he was doing. I was stuck" she laughs "I'm done with your chains" she lays on the cold floor, while I'm tied up. This isn't how I imagined my day to be, I mentally chuckle.

Just as I was about to talk the door slams open "Liliana Blackwood get your ass over here NOW!" quickly she stands up and runs to him, her submissive nature is truly shown by the way she is so reactive. "Who put you in this room?" She looks down "Roman did" she lied? She did know the person who put her in here? Why would she lie straight to my face? It seems like Ace hasn't noticed me until he annoyingly glances away from Rosie and sees me. Ace is tooken a back of my presence "untie him Lily" she quickly runs to untie me quickly Rosie whispers in my ear "don't worry it'll be okay, I'll make sure you'll be okay, and that you'll get home to Eathan"

Ace looks extremely annoyed yet calm "Liliana, your father is yet again being a fucking poser" he throws his drink against the wall and instantly glass shatters. But to my surprise she doesn't even flinch calmly she asks "what did he do?" Ace sighs heavily "he took this chick named Stacey, and I told him I didn't give a shit about Stacey. Who names there child Stacey, like seriously" he chuckles and my heart drops "but anyways he said it was your lover boys chick" the chains loosen and drop to the floor, Rosie looks at me with a hurt expression "she's my assistant" I dare to speak.

Ace looks at Rosie and she cautiously moves behind Ace. Ace lights a cigarette and blows the smoke in my face "Listen, there was a mix up with the kidnapping. I didn't know the extent of your business before it happened, so you have 2 options" he says as he crouches down to my level "lily knows what pleasure and torture is, you choose what she gets, you took a liking into her. So we can either all be civil and share her or you will never leave" he laughs "so I mean you really don't have a choice"

He says as his cold fingers runs down Rosie's arms, Rosie glances at me as I see shame all over her face. "What are you proposing?"

He looks at me and chuckles "she'll be your bitch with me coming and seeing her or she'll be my bitch, and you'll never see her again. I'll give you the option as I don't want any of my name coming out your mouth. Rosie will just be your silence, she's extremely loyal, she'll be worth your wild" with one arm tied and the other one free I reach my hand out and shake his hand "it's a deal"

Rosie's POV
I cannot believe this was happening, I will never be able to get rid of Ace. But do I? Do I truly wanna get rid of him? Ace stands up and grabs my arm softly and bends down "listen to me Rosie, you step father is currently at my house. If he says a word, he'll be dead, but I still love you, now go untie him" I nod and hurry to Seth. Oh Luke I'm so sorry