Chapter 8

Rosie's POV
I look up to see the beautiful sky unlike I've ever seen before "this is so beautiful" I get down from Seth's grip and stare at the sky in an awe it's gorgeous. "Thank you so much for taking me here" I look at them and they look at me "Rosie, we were thinking, would you be our girlfriend?"

I smile "no" I say, surprising them and myself. "I like u guys but I barley know you guys, I would like to get to know you guys" Relief crosses there face, I know and I want them both but it's hard to want to be with people I don't really know. "But, I'm not rejecting you guys" I say. "I'm very open to the idea of being with the both of you guys, and I want to. But my better judgement tells me I need to wait and get to know you guys, if you would let me" I look at them and they nod "I want to get to know you to Rosie and your right" Seth says "Let's start by asking questions about each other?" I smile at the effort there putting into this, I really want this to work.

Eathan POV
"Okay let's introduce ourself and our story's to each other, I'll go first" I say trying to dissolve the nervousness. "My name is Eathan, I turned 21 a month ago, me and Seth have a business with realistate, which we plan on selling and our other business is more underground" I say trying not to give to many details about how much money we have. "My favorite color is black, I'm pansexual, and my favorite thing to do is read" "I like to read to" Rosie says, Seth nervously clears his throat. "I guess it's my turn, My name is Seth" He pauses "I hate sharing and expressing how I feel, but if that's what you want Rosie" I know it's hard for Seth to express how he feels and it shows much effort. It makes my heart flutter I remember when he did that for me. "Although I try my best, I'm the CEO of the business, it gets hard to find people who actually wants me for the way I am, then for the money I have" I look at him with sympathy. "I'm more of a closed in guy, then a person who is an open book, I love sports, I play football, and Me and Eathan have been dating for 4 years."