Chapter 27

Rosie's POV
Mrs.kendall has been helping me pick out decorations for my room Tyler, Seth, and Eathan haven't came out of the office. There probably discussing everything that's happened, it's all so crazy, why would Ace let me go? With the exception that he's coming to see me, but why? It's been years, why does he want me now?

For leverage? Over who? To use me, but why now?

Questions continuously filling my head, I didn't even notice Mrs.kendall was talking to me until I hear her say my name snapping me away from my dark thoughts "Sorry" she smiles with empathy "I realize everything that's going on, so let's focus on the smaller things before we can concentrate on the bigger things" I smile at her inspiring words "thank you Mrs.kendall, what's your name?" she gives her gorgeous smile and begins grinning ear to ear "it's Isabelle" I nod and look at her in awe "well then let's get to work"
_________________________________________

"Sethhh!!!! Me and Rosie are leaving -no your not" he interrupts she looks at me asking me to convince him "Seth please, we need to go pick up my furniture" he shakes his head "I'll get Tyler to do it" I sigh "I'm more then capable" I snap he burns a glare into my eyes. I see Eathan walking towards Seth "yes Rosie you may go, take hazel" I smile "Who's hazel?" Looking over his shoulder "your new security guard, with everything that's going on-" I nod "I understand don't worry"

I look over at Seth and he seems really upset I decided I don't wanna make him mad. So I hop into his arms, grunting at my surprised action when he catches me "please don't be mad daddy" I whisper in his ear while he holds me "I'm not baby, you just need to be careful" I nod as I unhook my legs from him and he sets me down carefully.

Eathan looks at me in awe of my actions and I blush. Hugging Eathan he smiles "now you be careful my littleone Rosie" I giggle at his remark

If only they knew I wasn't glass, that I'm not as innocent as they believe. But what can I say, I look at them both. "Bye We'll be back as soon as possible" Seth throws the keys and I barley catch them "do you know how to drive" I nod and he smiles "have fun baby" I look over at Isabelle and she looks at me in awe. I walk over to her, while we're walking she whispers "I've never seen them so happy" with nothing but love in her voice.

"I'm happy to, believe me" blushing as I reply I couldn't help but think of Luke I miss him. I wonder how he is, he said he would keep him alive as long as I kept my mouth shut and followed the rules.
_________________________________________
Surprise trigger warning blood and violence

Luke's POV
Repeatedly being slapped and punched, for information I didn't have. And if I did have im not willing to give, he can't and won't break me. Not for anybody I must stay strong for lily, I know she doesn't like being called it in the slightest but she's my little girl. She always will be, if not by blood by bond.

"Tell me where she is" he roars angrily "fuck you" I spit on his face. "Your gonna regret that" he punches my ribs repeatedly, he won't stop please stop I scream in my head I hear a crack "STOP!" I wince in pain he kicks my chair down and I hit the floor. Hitting my head against the metal chair, he hovers over me right before he's about to stomp on me I hear a door open.

"I told you to keep him alive" Ace growls I can hear the boy over me shudder he grabs my shirt lifting me back up. He looks at me and mutters "your fucking lucky" before leaving the room. I'm now facing Ace, he hurt my daughter how could I forgive him? For keeping me alive? No that's for his gain let's be honest "Luke, how are you?" I roll my eyes "as if you care" I scoff.

"Well you are my father in law" he chuckles with no hence of humor. "What do you what Ace?" I say getting to the point.

"We both know I want, but we both know I already have it" my poor lily, he whole life has been nothing but pain. I want her to be happy, even if I die, her happiness is all I've ever wanted. She will never be happy with Ace.

"Liliana Blackwood, my mafia princess no. My mafia queen" he pauses "you took her away from me" he states which obviously isn't true. "You know that's not true" he nods "that stupid Ryder" I look over at him "the cop?"

He nods "he was in my mafia, but seems he had betrayed me, he's dead anyways so it doesn't matter" I sharply intake a breathe God dammit "your a fucking drug dealer now!" He says raising his voice "I had to support lily" I wince "then fucking ask me"

"I never needed your help Ace" "obviously" as he looks around "look at your position right now luke" I roll my eyes knowing he's right "I don't know why you care, your a mafia boss, I sold only to crates of drugs" I state clearly unimpressed.

"You endangered lily, didn't you remember the terms of the deal." He pulls out a gun "your fucked up Luke, you allowed her to go to a fucking club with vipers there" I shake my head "we both know she can hold her own"

He laughs "see you in hell luke" I nod not scared to die "can I ask you something" he nods "do you love Liliana" I breathe out "more then anything" he sighs "then why do you treat her like shit" he shrugs "it's the only way I know how to" with that he shoots me in my leg. I cry out in pain "your fucking weak luke" he says before leaving the room.

I see the door open a girl? She runs over to me putting pressure on my wound. "You'll be okay" she whispers. Trying to stay awake I grab her hand, darkness finally consuming my body.