Chapter 15

Authors note
I'm really sorry u haven't been posting, I've been having a ton of health issues and can't post that much because of it. Please don't stop supporting me and my book. I love you guys please understand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seth's POV
I stayed up all last night trying to get as much information as possible only to come up with none I don't know what to do so I search her picture again hoping something would pop up. Finallyyy "I found something" Eathan and Stacey both quickly huddle around me curiousity goes through my veins I read what comes up out loud "Liliana Blackwood" I rack my brain thinking it sounds familiar I work with this person I quickly stop for a second. "Isn't that-" I interrupt him "Mr.blackwood, search for anything connecting them together, to be quite frankly they look alike I just need it to be confirmed" They both nod, just as curious as me.

I'm just so confused, The name Liliana just reminds me of something I just don't understand it. It's like it's on the tip of my tongue, I repeat the name in my head Liliana Blackwood, Liliana Blackwood. It's no use I go to my room knowing I need sleep I go in my bed trying to figure out what to do. Do I act natural? Do I confront her? I can't confront her, what if Blackwood is out to get me and my business. Fuck! I throw the first thing I see, just to see it shatter. Eathans whine, I get up and collapse to my knees on the floor. I go to the bathroom and get a towel to clean the liquid up.

Eathans POV
I needed to talk to him, but this is far more important we need to figure out Rosie's motives, if she has any. It's stressing me out, is that why she said no? It's hard to think bad about Rosie, well Liliana.. She's that gentle person holding a pink bunny in her hand at the café I can't hurt her. What are we gonna do with this information? We can't confront her, or can we? Nothing good comes out of confrontation. But if she is out to get us hell will be brought, She better run far away.

"Eathans? Are you okay" I break from my thoughts and look at Stacey "yeah, I'm just thinking about everything" She nods sadly "about Rosie" She pauses wondering if she should say "that's why I have to leave you" She looks at me "what do mean you "have" to leave? Is it because of Rosie?" She laughs "no, beacause if you can stress over her, you can cry over her" She leaves me speechless what does she mean by that.

I walk to me and Seth's room and see my broken glass bottle of whine on the floor "my fucking god, why do you do this to me" I get on my knees and start picking up glass "I'm sorry" He states slightly almost as a whisper. I soften the way I talk to him "it's okay you just need to be careful" I start picking up the glass on Seth's side and cut my finger when I try to grab it "ouch" Seth looks at me "did you cut yourself" I smile "no just pricked myself nothing to bad" I smile at him "I need to go throw away the glass and get the broom. To pick this mess up" He nods once again and I walk to the kitchen as fast as possible. I drop the glass in the trash and rinse off my cut, yes I know I lied, but I know how he gets when he realizes he hurt me. He would never physically hurt me, but his actions and sometimes his words hurt me so badly.

We aren't good for each other I just don't wanna let go.