Chapter 3

Rosies Pov
"Excuse me but I gotta go to school" They nod in agreement and go to there car "can we pick you up after school" Should I let them? I wanna say yes but is it the smartest thing to do? "Otay" I let my little decide, which isn't always smart but whatever. They nod and I hold my bunny nuggles tightly. They smile and go into there car "we'll see you in a few hours love" I walk away to the school wondering if I made the right choice. *The bell rings* I run inside "crap" I mutter under my breath, putting away muggles in my locker. I quickly run to the deans office "I'm sorry I'm late miss but can I have a pass" She nods and does it quickly then gives it to me. "Thank you" I smile and run to class.

"Nice for you to join us Rosie" my english teacher Mr. Ray says, I look down embarrassed "I'm sorry Mr. Ray it won't happen again" He nods and goes back to the lesson. Thanks for embarrassing me you dick, honestly there was no reason for that. I roll my eyes and quickly go to my seat after he takes the attention off of me. I don't like him, I huff. Just 6 more hours it's okay I say trying to convince myself.

*The end of the school day*
I walk to the back of the school and I see Seth and Eathan and run to them "I missed you!!" I hug them and they both chuckle "your so sweet little one" I look at them and rub my eyes "I'm sleepys" "Aw little one do you wanna go home" I look at them sadly and nod well I guess it's back to another hell. I swear I can never get away from a bad place. We all got in the car and I tell them directions of where to go. Not the smartest thing to do, with telling them were my house is, but it's fine "I'm nervous" I mutter very softly so they can't hear.

They pull in the drive way and I get out of the car. "You have a nice house" I look down embarrassed I live in a regular 2 store house my house probably cost less then the car they have. "Thank you, I better get going" I softly smile and go in my house. I swear if my mom's gonna lecture me on being 4 minuets late I'mma lose my mind I brace myself before walking in the door. "Mom are you home?" I look over at the fridge and see a note "I went with Jared to a bar be back in 2 days at most, maybe don't call" I look down and rip the note off the fridge, 2 days my butt! It's always 2 days which turn into a year!!! Whatever I can have alone time at least, I run to the tv and put on Mickey Mouse Seth and Eathan would have a cow of me running but eh "its the Mickey Mouse club house! Come inside it's fun inside" I run to my bedroom and put my silk pink pj's on. Even think it's like 3:30 "I'm gonna finish the food Eathan and Seth bought me!" It's probably cold as heck thank god I finished my milk at Mr. Rays class.

After I'm done eating I hear a knock on the front door "who can that be!"