"I worry about you" (requested)

Fresh out of the shower, Calum followed the sound of the tv all the way down the stairs where you sat on the sofa. A small smile appeared on his face upon seeing you had thrown on one of his hoodies when you felt cold. He couldn't help but hope this was a sign that you were feeling better.

You've had the three days off and you've been acting really strange throughout them. You haven't really left the bed and when you do, it's only for dinner or to take a shower, or, on the rare occasion like tonight, that you'd come and make yourself cozy while watching a movie.

Like you, Calum has also had time off. He's been wanting to spend it with you but you haven't felt like leaving the house to do anything. You push him away when he tries to cuddle you and when he tries to give you a little love by kissing your neck or just lovingly brushing his fingers along your thighs, you push him away.

He's growing tired of it. But seeing you cozy on the sofa in his hoodie gave him some hope that you were starting to come back around.

He sat beside you and let out a sigh. He placed his head against the couch and stared over at you. He so badly wanted you to lay your head on his chest so he could run his fingers through your hair and hold onto you. But you've been so distant and it hurts his heart to think about it.

"Feeling okay tonight?" He asked and scooted closer to you. Brushing his fingers along your shoulder, he reached over to kiss it lovingly. But again, you were pulling away and whining for him to stop.

He scoffed and rubbed his temples. Feeling frustrated, he reached for the remote and turned the tv off, causing your eyes to grow wide.

"Cal,"

"Stop! Don't be getting upset with me now. Not after how you've been acting these three days! You've been acting strange."

"I have not!" You defended.

"Oh, really? You won't let me touch you, or hold you. You don't wanna go anywhere with me. I try to spend time with you but you only push me away! Do you know how much that hurts me? These are our days off and we only have so much time together before things pick up again and it's like you don't even want me around!"

"That's not true! I do!"

He sighed and closed his eyes to calm himself before opening them to look at you. He hesitantly laid his hand on your thigh and when you didn't push him away, he felt a little relieved.

"Tell me what it is then."

"Cal,"

"Tell me what it is, y/n. I'm worried about you! "

You sighed and stared at his shaking hand on your thigh. You felt bad for pushing him away so much when all you've wanted is the opposite.

"I don't want to worry you."

He tried to hide it from you, but your words made his mind run and his heart race.

"You're already worrying me." He said and stared at his feet, kicking himself when it hit him how his words might've come off. "Just tell me."

You sat in silence and though he tried not to let his mind get carried away, one thing popped into his head.

"Are you pregnant?'

"No!" You spoke quickly then your shoulders dropped and your eyebrows pinched together as though you regretted your answer. "At least I don't think so. Cal, I've been feeling really sick lately."

"How so?" He asked and on instinct, his fingers brushed along your thigh in comforting circles.

"Dizzy. A little nauseous. I also threw up at work a few times."