pinning him down to give him kisses (requested)

You rushed down the stairs to Calum as soon as you heard the front door close and the sound of his voice as he called out your name.

When you reached the bottom step, you noticed he was bending down to pet Duke, who had beat you downstairs for his attention. You couldn't help but smile as he spoke sweetly to the sweet dog, who has a spot in your heart that is just as big as the one your boyfriend has.

"Hey," he smiled when he noticed you standing there. He stood up straight and you jumped into his arms. He laughed but hummed afterward, burying his lips in your hair to lay a few sweet kisses on your head.

"It's like you didn't see me for a month. I was just gone at the studio for a few hours." He teased but sent you a sweet smile when you lifted your head from his shoulder and stared at him with starry eyes.

"I missed you today."

"I missed you too." He said and pulled you in for a sweet kiss. "Got some recording done and some writing done. Even wrote about you a little." He smiled as he went to lay his forehead on yours.

But you put your feet on the ground and took his hand, leading him over to the sofa instead. He furrowed his eyebrows as you gently pushed him on his back and hovered over him.

"Baby, I love you so much, but I really want to go upstairs and cuddle with you and Duke."

"Shh." You smiled and leaned in to give him a kiss. Instinctively, he closed his big brown eyes and waited for that sweet brush of your lips on his.

But, instead, you brushed your lips against the corners of his lips and then on both of his cheeks. He opened his eyes again, his eyebrows furrowing once more. But he was smiling and his arms were wrapped around you to make sure you stayed this close to him.

"What are you doing?" He chuckled, only for you to take his hands into yours and pin them above his head.

You began to pepper his entire face with kisses, causing him to laugh beneath you and squeeze your hands a little. You didn't miss a single inch of his face, making sure every single spot had been kissed before you trailed them down his jaw and his neck.

He was all smiles with his head tilted back. He intertwined his fingers with yours as his heart began to race in his chest; almost bursting from the love he has for you, much like your heart was about to do, too.

You kissed across his collarbones and his chest, even across his stomach before you trailed your lips back up to his. You wanted to kiss his face again, wanting him to feel so, so loved.

But he pulled you in for a kiss on the lips before you got the chance to kiss his face again. He sighed against your lips, not daring to pull his hands from yours. The feeling was too nice. He loes being this close with you.

"You're sweet." He whispered against your lips. "Thank you for all the kisses, baby."

"I love you. Just want you to know that, to really feel it. I don't really know how to put into words just how much I love you. Giving you all the kisses I can is easier."

"Well, the feeling is very much mutual." He smiled. "I love you lots. Now, let's go up to bed and cuddle for a while."

"And you'll let me kiss you some more?" You asked as he got up and tugged at your hand to follow behind him.

His eyes lit up, his smile growing yet again as he kissed your cheek.

"Happily, baby."