apologizing after a stupid fight (requested)

"Alright. The second movie is now finished. What do you wanna do now, baby?" Calum asked as he ran his hand along your back. lovingly.

On his days off, his time is almost always spent with you and only you. Today was no different. After not spending time with you over the last few weeks due to his busy schedule, he was happy to be with you again. Whatever you wanted, he was happy to do.

"I don't know."

"Are you getting hungry? It's getting late so we can get some food then watch some more movies if you wanna." He suggested and you nodded your head in agreement before lifting it up from his chest. "Alright. What do you want?"

"You choose. I'm alright with anything."

"Pizza?"

You shook your head and he just went on to list another idea, not giving much thought into you rejecting the previous one.

"Take out from your favorite spot."

"Not really in the mood for it." You mumbled.

"Okay. Chinese?"

You frowned and he let out a sigh.

"You're being absolutely impossible." He groaned and rubbed his temple. "One minute you say you're fine with anything then I toss out idea after idea and you shoot them down. Clearly, you're not up for anything!"

"Don't get grumpy with me!" You crossed your arms, staring him down. "I just don't want those things."

"Then tell me what it is that you want." He suggested, talking with his hands and then brushing them over his face when you said that you didn't know. "You are being so annoyingly difficult, Y/N!"

"I'm not being difficult!" You argued.

"You are!"

Frustrated, you let out a long groan and stood up. "Fine. Maybe we should just spend some time apart for the rest of the day!"

"Sounds good to me!" He yelled back and watched you run up the stairs and slam the door before he buried his face in his hands with a few curse words falling from his lips. He knew it was a stupid thing to fight over and even more so to let it ruin the few remaining hours you have left with each other before he'd be busy again.

He had a few ideas, but before he could even suggest them to you he knew he had to apologize for raising his voice and letting his frustration get the best of him.

He walked up the stairs and turned the corner to go down the hall to your shared room. He tried to open the door, but it was locked. He dropped his forehead onto the door and knocked softly.

"Y/N? Come on, let me in. I know I raised my voice and said a couple of things I shouldn't have. I'm not here to yell at you. I want to talk to you, reasonably."

He waited a few seconds before the lock clicked and the door opened a crack. He peeked inside and saw you standing there looking a little sad.

You walked back to the bed and he pushed the door open the rest of the way before falling onto the foot of the bed wordlessly. He bit his lip as he stared at you, kicking himself for knowing he's the reason why you looked so down.

He looked at your hand before taking it into his tattooed one and when he did, you turned to look at him with soft but sad eyes.

"I'm sorry. That was so stupid of us to fight over and I feel like I caused it."

"Technically, I did say I was down for anything but kept rejecting your suggestions so..."

He chuckled sadly and looked into your eyes.

"I'm sorry too."

"I'm happy we can put that behind us because we only have a few more hours together on my day off. Things are gonna pick back up again and I want to spend every second by your side."

You climbed onto his lap wordlessly and kissed his soft lips.

"Me too."

He leaned in to kiss you again when you placed your finger over his lips instead.

"I have an idea. Why don't we make dinner together? This way we can have whatever we both want and we can spend time together while we cook." You suggested and watched his eyes light up.

"I love the sound of that."

You went to climb off his lap only for him to tighten his arms around your hips.

"But first... I want to stay here so I can kiss you a little longer."

Your lips tugged into a smile before his lips crashed back onto yours.

"Now I love the sound of that." You mumbled against his lips and wrapped your arms around his neck, making him let out a soft sigh into the kiss and hold onto you a little tighter.