you want his attention

You heard his phone chime and his laugh in your ear. You lifted your head from his chest reluctantly. You had wanted nothing more than to spend tonight with him. To spend time with him by watching that movie you've been waiting to watch together and maybe steal a few kisses in between.

But your boyfriend has gotten a little distracted. It seemed that whatever he was doing on his phone was far more interesting than the movie he's been wanting to see with you, and that made you just a little sad.

"Cal?" You shook his arm but he just continued typing on his phone. So, you took a different approach. "Come on, Cal. Please look at me," You whined, burying your face in his shirt again and again until he was chuckling and looking down at you.

"Yes, cutie? What is it?"

"Why are you so busy on your phone?" You whined again.

"It's the boys. Talking about practice tomorrow and everything."

You lifted your head from his shirt, looking at him with the most adorable pout on your lips that he absolutely melted for. "But you promised we'd spend time together. It's what I've been looking forward to all day. Please, Cal?"

As if the pout wasn't enough, you suddenly took his face in your hands and began to pepper kisses everywhere across it. He started to laugh and dropped his phone on his lap as he squirmed around. "Okay! You're right, you're absolutely right, y/n."

You pulled away and looked into his eyes, watching the smile that you love so much tug at his lips before you leaned in to kiss his lips. He sighed against your lips but pulled away just a second later, much to your dismay.

He grabbed his phone and silenced it before putting it on the table and returning to the kiss. "Love you. Sorry I got distracted for a moment there. I'm so happy to be spending time with my girl though! Hope I didn't make you think any differently." He said as he looped his arms around your back and pulled you on his lap.

"Love you, Cal. I've missed you." You said and put your head back on his shoulder before you were both turning your attention back to the movie.