falling asleep on his lap during a live stream (requested)

The sound of your boyfriend's laughter bounced off the walls in the house making you grin before you even reached the bedroom.

After a long day at work, you want nothing more than to lay in bed in his embrace. So it made you frown a little when you walked into the bedroom to find him sitting on the bed with his phone in front of him with laughter coming from the speakers that obviously belonged to the other boys.

You sighed and quietly kicked off your shoes. You planned to let him know you were home and then go downstairs to relax on the couch instead so you didn't interfere. But the sound of your shoes falling to the floor made his head turn, a wide smile appearing on his face when he saw you.

He moved his phone out of the way and moved his headphones aside. "You're home. I missed you," He held his arms out for you but you shook your head making him furrow his eyebrows. "You're busy with the boys and I don't wanna bother you."

He huffed and waved you over anyways. "Don't be ridiculous. You are never a bother, y/n. We're just doing a live stream for the new album but that doesn't mean you can't be here with me. I missed you today and I wanna hold you close." You quickly changed out of your work clothes and listened to him continue to talk about the album, a laugh occasionally falling from his lips.

When you crawled onto the bed he instantly pulled you close to him. He let you lay your head on his lap as his arm wrapped around your back. He kept you out of view from the camera knowing you weren't into that kinda thing, which he didn't mind.

"Hard day, baby?" He whispered as he looked down. You could hear Luke talking about something, giving him the perfect opportunity to check on you. You nodded your head, humming contently when he started to run his fingers through your hair.

"Keep doing that and I'll fall asleep right here." Calum chuckled and dropped a kiss to your head. "That's okay. You can sleep. I can tell you're exhausted. I've got you now, baby."

He quickly turned his head when Michael called his name. The boys just grinned, already knowing that Calum had been distracted by you. They couldn't help but find it adorable.

It didn't take long for you to fall asleep. The feeling of your boyfriend running his fingers through your hair, the sound of his beautiful voice filling your ears as he spoke softly to the fans watching the live stream. You were comforted, feeling so loved by him and so happy and content in his warm and safe arms.

He looked down a couple of minutes later and smiled to himself when he saw you sleeping on his lap.

His heart swelled with love, skipping a beat here and there. You looked so beautiful and peaceful, and he felt like the luckiest man in the world to get to love you.