waking you up with kisses

Calum was smiling as soon as he woke up.

There you laid next to him, looking like an absolute angel. It's your birthday today and he wants to celebrate however you please. Even though you told him not to, he did buy you something special but he left the day up to you, letting you choose how you wanted to spend it.

He hovered over you and let his lips trail across your neck. His lips pulled up into a smile against the skin of your neck when a small giggle fell from your lips. He looked up to see you already staring down at him.

"Good morning." You said, brushing your fingers through his hair.

"Good morning and happy birthday!" His lips moved up your jaw causing you to let out a soft sigh. He kissed across your face and laughed as you squirmed under him. "What would you like to do today?"

You grabbed his cheek gently and caressed them with your fingertips. As you stared at him, your heart beating wildly in your chest as he looked at you with an adoring gaze that made you feel more loved than you ever have before, you realized that all you really wanted was to be with him.

"It's gonna sound a little cheesy but..." You pushed on the back of his neck, causing him to come even closer to you. His lips were right against yours, gently brushing across them as he smiled a little and breathed softly against them. "All I want is you. I wanna be with you the whole day today."

He wished you'd let him do something more for you, something... special. But it was your birthday and he couldn't deny the fast beat of his heart thinking about out of all the things you could do or have today, you choose him.

"If that's what you want, then okay."

You kissed him fully, pulling away far too soon for his liking. "I also want more kisses."

His eyes sparkled and he started to kiss across every inch of your face and then trailed his lips back down your jaw and neck, paying extra attention to the parts that caused you to breathe softly in his ear and the ones that made you smile.

"Love you, my beautiful girl. Happy birthday." He mumbled and looked back up at you.

"Thank you, Cal. I love you,"